Clear All

CowGal Update

:hPraying

Comment

CowGal Update

I am so sorry to hear that. Praying for her and her family and friends♥

Comment

CowGal Update

I am torn between terrible sorrow, guilt over what I SHOULD have done, and anger at Mary Anne for such a selfish act. But I remember, when my drinking was at it's worst, how, when I was depressed, and drunk, the thought would sneak into my mind. I couldn't imagine it now, and it terrifies me to think what COULD have happened when AL was in control of my mind. ALCOHOL KILLS, people. One way or another, it kills. I know Mary Anne would be so happy and surprised that so many here are so worried about her little self. I just hope we get the chance to tell her. Jenn, please PM me anytime. I'm so happy you're here, though this is such a tragic lesson in the peril we put our lives and sanity in when we drink. Love to you all, and keep praying.
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

prayers being sent out. Please God, everything will turn out for the best.

Comment

CowGal Update

I just realized that my post sounded so cold. I guess it was just a shock to find out about Mary Anne. I feel awful for not calling her back the last time she left me a message. I know she was going through a very difficult time and really needed all the support she could get. In fact, I do not usually give out my phone number as I don't really feel that I can be a good support to others. However, having "known" Mary Anne since I first joined here and knowing what a difficult time she was having lately we recently starting talking on the phone and hoped to meet sometime. I will pray that we still get that chance and that I am able to continue to be her friend and support her through her difficult times. I hope she knows she is loved by many!!!

Comment

CowGal Update

I'm fuck'n speechless I really am. I really thought MA was starting to turn things around these past few weeks. Cunning, powerful and baffling indeed. Keep me informed Rubes please. Here or FB send me PM. God bless and I'm hoping she really pulls through. xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

I really don't know what to say. This is tragic.
                :l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

CowGal Update

My thoughts are with Maryann and her family
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

CowGal Update

This is very sad news. I too thought MA was sounding better the past week or two.
                    My thoughts & prayers will be with her & her sons.
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

CowGal Update

This is just so sad ..she must have felt so alone...my thoughts are with her freinds and family.

Comment

CowGal Update

thoughts and prayers for mary anne and her family
                        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

CowGal Update

I am filled with grief at this sad news. I will pray and ask for miraculous healing and peace for our dear friend.
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

CowGal Update

I have no words....God bless her and her boys. Heartbroken...I am just heartbroken
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

So very sad.....prayers :l
                              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

CowGal Update

I am in total shock - and so saddened. MA was the first person who I talked to when I first joined here. I hope and pray she pulls through.

Thanks for keeping us posted.
                                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                                :h

Comment

Working...
                                X