Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

prayers and thoughts with maryann

hard to belive i was talking to her over the new year.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CowGal Update

prayers for our dear Cowgal.

lets all be strong and look after ourselves through this horrid news. xxxxx love to all
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

CowGal Update

Praying for you MA.
        You hang in there!!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

CowGal Update

Hope she pulls through. feeling really sad about this ! my prayer are with you MA... Ruby is there any news?
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

CowGal Update

MaryAnn, I am praying for you girl.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

Dear God show mercy to forgive her confused & deperate act and allow her to recover & live a full life.
              This is my pray for you mary, please may it be heard.

Comment

CowGal Update

Is there anyone else out there who is in danger?

I am new to this forum but I am comforted to see the way so many people cared for cowgal. I did not know her and I feel like I have missed a chance to know a wonderful person .
                SO I have to ask... Is there another person out there who is thinking of doing something to themselves? Please ask for help!!!!

Comment

CowGal Update

MaryAnn has been with us on this site for such a long time. She is such a wonderful person and great friend to us all.. I'm praying for her and I know how easy it is to get confused with meds & alcohol. I feel sure MaryAnn made a mistake and did not do this on purpose. This could be any one of us here who has multiple prescription meds.

MaryAnn, I'm praying for you hon and I am sure you can feel us all pulling for you. I'm praying for your kids too and wishing I could do more.

Comment

CowGal Update

Like many others, am shocked and sad.

Bets
                    x
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

CowGal Update

Totally shocked. I follow Mary Ann on Facebook and know she had such a lot on her plate. Praying for her to pull through this. xx
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

CowGal Update

Hang in there Cowgal!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

CowGal Update

PRAYERS FOR MARYANNE

So very saddened for MaryAnne that she felt such a level of desperate despair to resort to this attempt at abandoning her life, and even sadder that she did not cry out to somebody for help on this site before relinquishing all hope. My prayers are with her and her boys for a miracle recovery.:l:h:l

Comment

CowGal Update

So sad....

Comment

CowGal Update

very sad...
                              German Forum on Baclofen and Alcohol http://www.baclofen-forum.com/
                              my alcohol baclofen statistic
                              http://www.baclofen-forum.com/stats/fets/

Comment

CowGal Update

Determinator;793581 wrote: prayers for our dear Cowgal.

lets all be strong and look after ourselves through this horrid news. xxxxx love to all

Det has said it well. We must be strong!
                                This whole situation has shocked and saddened us all. I was in chat first thing this am my time - as many of you know I live in Greece. I found many people from the UK and USA in chat. For some of them it was very early morning, for others it was way past midnight and yet there they all were, those in chat and those not, logged in and waiting for news about Cowgal - MA as she signs her posts, Mary-Ann to those who know her. I hope and pray that somehow she can feel the love and support from all her friends here at MWO and that she will get through this and recover fully.
                                We are all hoping and praying for her to be able to be back with her family soon and to live a healthy life.
                                And I have one more thing to add...to those of you who are close to Mary-Ann and trying to stay AF, please, please, do not make what has happened to her an excuse to have a drink.
                                Please, for Cowgal's sake be strong so that we can be strong for her when she makes her way back here.
                                Stirly
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X