Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Thank you, Drifty.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you Drifty:l

Comment

CowGal Update

Love and prayers to you Cowgal.

Thanks, Drifty
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

thanks drifty, what a lovely thing to do
          life is simple its just not easy

Comment

CowGal Update

Love and healing Mary Anne xx
            I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

CowGal Update

more2life;793792 wrote: I just got off the phone with Mary Anne's husband. There is no change in her condition, she is still on life support. She did flutter her eyes a few times and is trying to move her legs, but thats it so far. There is a nerologist coming in today to check for brain activity. TIT will check in with Mike this evening.
              Thank the Lord (and More) for some word of encouragement!!! And thank you Drifty. I feel some hope now.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you for the link Drifty.
                And thank you for the update Ruby.
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

CowGal Update

DriftyAlison0;793796 wrote: Group *MWO* Candles - Light A Candle Please light a candle for Marry Ann. It is free.

And thanks for the update.
                  This is such a wonderful site. I feel more peaceful now, and I have bookmarked the website. Thank you SO much.
                  Ruby
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

I so hope this dear lady recovers. Please ask God to restore her to full capacity as I fear what her life may be like if she doesn't come back fully recovered. I am not saying this to be mean or cruel. I had a friend who died in a car crash and her son survived, after many months in intensive car he was brain damaged and left paralyzed confined to a wheelchair not being able to communicate and function he was 13 at the time. the rest of his life will be this way. As I said Cow Girl seems to be a vibrant source for many. God speed a total recovery.
                    I do hope her husband takes stock at this moment and helps his wife.
                    God Bless Her
                    M

Comment

CowGal Update

rubywillow;793837 wrote: This is such a wonderful site. I feel more peaceful now, and I have bookmarked the website. Thank you SO much.
                      Ruby
                      Ruby, I think it made us all feel a little better. Wish the waiting could be easier for everybody, especially Mary Ann's family and friends...
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

CowGal Update

Your welcome everyone. Its the least I can do.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

CowGal Update

Praying.

Don't know what else to say.

Comment

CowGal Update

There, but for the grace of God ...

we started MWO the same week ...
                            Tiny

Comment

CowGal Update

Sending up prayers for MA.

Comment

CowGal Update

more2life;793792 wrote: I just got off the phone with Mary Anne's husband. There is no change in her condition, she is still on life support. She did flutter her eyes a few times and is trying to move her legs, but thats it so far. There is a nerologist coming in today to check for brain activity. TIT will check in with Mike this evening.
                                It's so positive that she has been trying to move.

Let us hope she hears all our prayers, and how many love her here.
                                I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Working...
                                X