CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Am still praying and I kept MaryAnn's face in my mind and thought of her all night.
    Keep up the good work people, it can only help.

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks, Bob & TIT. This is great news!
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Sorry - TIT. You are in my prayers also.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

This is wonderful news. Thanks Bob and Texas, prayers for you too Tex.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

thank goodness lets hope the news tomorrow is good, , thanks for the update, stay strong everyone xx
            Twitch

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks to all for the updates. MA is a special person. She has always been encouraging to me and an inspiration.

Get well MA, however long it takes and whatever it takes.

NC

Comment

CowGal Update

I have my hopes up so high now!!! I spoke to her friend, too, and Bob (THANK YOU!!!). I don't have much to add, other than that I told her to be sure to tell Mary Anne and her children, mother, about the sheer number of people praying and pulling for her!!! Doctors can and have been wrong so many times, and one told me once, with my Mother, all the test, diagnoses, prognoses, go only so far. Until our Maker makes his move, it's not over. Told her about the candles too. Feel so much better!!!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Dear Mary Anne,

my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!!

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi All
                    It is so good to hear some positive news.
                    Stay Strong All .

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                    AF 5-16-08
                    Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                    AF 5-16-08

Comment

CowGal Update

I love, love, love the candle site drifty posted!

Thanks to all who are proividing updates and reaching out to the family and her friend. I am glad they know now about the candle site now too.

Comment

CowGal Update

I have only logged on and am shocked at this initially terrible news. Thank God there is some improvement, I pray that she makes a full recovery.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

CowGal Update

That's great news.

Drifty - the candle site is awesome and very touching.

It is obvious that this event is affecting a lot of people around the world in a lot of different ways. Speaking for myself I know it brings up a lot of stuff about my own sister's death a few years back.

You are all in my thoughts ....... particularly those of you on the spot and who knew Mary Anne in real life.
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you for the update bob & tnt and for the candle site da. Sending strength to MA and to all who are struggling right now. A drink won't make it better ~ be brave.

:l

Comment

CowGal Update

My prayers are with MaryAnn & her family~ I'm sad to hear this is happening ~ MWO and my friends here have touched me and there is a bond that we have with no other:l
                              Non Drinker 9/09
                              Non Smoker 6/09
                              Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

CowGal Update

I will be adding my prayers to the long list. Prayers for cowgal her family and all of the people that love her!
                                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                                X