CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Thank you Drifty for the candle site. Thank you Bob and TIT and Ruby for the encouraging updates. Continued prayers for MA to pull through this.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

CowGal Update

Heading up to bed but just want you to know will be saying a prayer for Mary Anne and her family. How I wish I could do more.

Comment

CowGal Update

Candles lit, prayers are on their way! I'm so glad that MaryAnne has shown some positive activity. I will be thinking of her and praying for her. Go light some candles folks! Some of them have gone out!

Sending loving thoughts your way, MaryAnne. May God bless you, girl.
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

CowGal Update

So sad....my prayers are with you.

Comment

CowGal Update

Sending you much white light.

Comment

CowGal Update

Prayers go out to the universe and come home to the person they rightfully belong to. Our lives are so fragile...
              AF since 2/4/10
              Nicotine free since 3/31/10
              FINALLY FREE

Comment

CowGal Update

Lit a candle. What a wonderful site. Prayers through the night.
                to the light

Comment

CowGal Update

Just talked to Mike, things are better by the hour....she is very, very agitated and restless, but he says they did another neuro exam tonight, won't be read til after lunch tomorrow.....he says she is doing her "goofy" grin at him, but wouldn't stick her tongue out at him....not really communicating much, hopefully things will continue to go forward not backwards.....we'll have to wait for the reports tomorrow....I will call him back tomorrow afternoon after I fly to TX....love you guys tons!
                  "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

When I say she is grinning at him, only in her "sleep", she isn't awake...just maybe, hopefully, trying to come out of it....He is being pretty decent, he's staying with her all night tonight....
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

TIT
                      Thank you so much for keeping us all up to date. I think the prayers have been working. Let's all continue to pray for her, her boys and more better news tomorrow. Thanks again.

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks, TIT....Travel Safe....XXX
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

CowGal Update

I will, when I get back, we are doing our spa day! Thanks for talking to me last night and today, all of you, Bob and More2 and Luv....I've taken this hard with all the other I've suffered lately, sorry guys, I am back on track, just a minor minor slip....just enuf to make me feel guilty....I will update you when I get any news....I'm happy to get to be with my hubby and other friends tomorrow, too much time alone I think!

Comment

CowGal Update

I love you TIT and thank you for keeping us posted. I have checked a million times today...I just want her to come out of this. Continuing to pray.
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

TIT thanks for the updates. so glad she's becoming more active, will pray todat thet she continues to come forward, xx Tawnywitch
                              Twitch

Comment

CowGal Update

I just logged on to facebook and saw something about Mary Anne. So sad. Prayers to her...... and her family.

Comment

Working...
                                X