CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Thanks so much for keeping us updated guys.
    Sending you strength CG.
    Bridget.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

CowGal Update

She is off the respirator and is coming around. Lets keep our fingers crossed that she pulls through this completely!

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks for keeping us updated.. still keeping you in my thoughts MaryAnn, I know you are a fighter!

Comment

CowGal Update

Was very nerves logging on here this morning, it good to read some positives post on MA,
          Thanx to all thats kept us updated... Im still praying for MA, full recovery and hoping there is no damage at all....... also my prayers go out to family and friends and especially for her two sons sending them lots of strength there way.:h
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

CowGal Update

DriftyAlison0;793796 wrote: Group *MWO* Candles - Light A Candle Please light a candle for Marry Ann. It is free.

And thanks for the update.
            Thanx Drifty..... I do believe in lighting a candle does help a lot.x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi, I've been away from this site for a few months now and was terribly shocked to read about MA this morning. I know when I was just starting out she was there for me with a helpful PM - I'll light a candle and remember all in my prayers too.

Bx

Comment

CowGal Update

Yesterday was awful, I could not think of anything else.
                Still praying, but the latest news was so encouraging, I really think she will make it.

I doubt she meant to go so far- in the past I have taken meds on top of drinking because I just wanted to be numb and not feel. The following day I could never believe how stupid I had been. I would never ever had done it if I had not been so drunk.

I know from other times the power of combined MWO prayer is very very powerful. I am sure it is bringing her back. A mustard seed bit of faith will move a mountain, so what can a whole cupful do??!!

Comment

CowGal Update

So sorry to read of this happening.

What a bunch of people she has in her life. Truly mind blowing stuff.

Have been away with work and not logging on every day. I am in shock.

Hope for better news
                  Andy R:

Comment

CowGal Update

I am so relieved...yes, prayers are powerful. I'll pray for her full recovery.
                    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

CowGal Update

Please keep us updated.

I am lurking and reading right now.

I am praying for MA.

Much love to MA and all my friends here,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

CowGal Update

I am not here these days but Roger told me. I have been praying since the day I found out. Just checking in for updates, thanks xx
                        ?We are one another's angels?
                        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

CowGal Update

Lit a candle in church today, will do every day till she recovers, thinking of you Ma.

Comment

CowGal Update

is cowgirl still in the hospital? what are the doctors saying at this point? how is her family coping? anyone know?

Comment

CowGal Update

I'm speechless and heartbroken and my thoughts are with MA.
                              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

CowGal Update

You are all flickers of hopeful light to one and all, especially at this time to MaryAnn, to her family.

This is such a reflection of why this place just calls out with such a force.

Then to come here and be renewed and embraced by the beauty of it all.
                                Reality is realized in each word.

Understanding with purpose , insight with perspective and longsuffering.

Alongside your precious company in this circle of hope~
                                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
                                X