CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

I understand where she's been. It is the most lonely desperate place. I thank God today I'm alive!!! I thank God that prayers have been answered for MA!!! I too will keep praying in Jesus name that you make a complete recovery & you get the help you need & deserve. You are beautiful, you are loved, loved even by strangers. You yourself are a person who loves so deeply.

Comment

CowGal Update

I was very worried for a while, now I'm SURE that MA will be OK.
      I wish I could take all her pain and bin it for her.
      Thanks everyone for keeping the love going. What a wonderful place this is.

Comment

CowGal Update

I heard this playing yesterday, while I was waiting for news, and I cried and thought of MaryAnne. It's a wonderful affirmation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B56UjiLuWkk[/video]]YouTube - I'm Alive - Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

I am so thankful to hear this. Last night I pictured all of our candles burning and prayers going out from all over the world...and I felt such hope for Mary Anne. I pray that she keeps improving♥

Comment

CowGal Update

I just now read this. My thoughts and prayers are with MA,her family and her friends. She has always been such a kind person.

Comment

CowGal Update

I just read all of this too, and am so sad, but also so touched by all the love expressed here. My prayers will be with Maryann as well. This tragedy puts things in perspective...I feel petty for my recent worries and tensions. I guess we should all truly count our blessings and be grateful for every day of health and of life.
              "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

CowGal Update

Ruby - I love that song. You are so right - a wonderful affirmation.
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Tanya, Ruby, and Mario, thank you so much for keeping us in the loop. I will light another candle for MA and say a prayer for her before I hit the pillow tonight. I'm so glad she is improving.

Comment

CowGal Update

OMG...I'm so sad. I've not logged on for about a week. I am in shock! MA was always a beautiful and loving presence on this forum. Although she had many difficulties in life, she did inspire many here and always had a kind word to say. All my thoughts and prayers are with her. MA...please know how much love and support we have for you!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

CowGal Update

Ahh Ruby......great song and just perfect for Mary Anne!

keep on workin girl.....we are all waitin for you!
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

CowGal Update

Ruby, thank you for the song. Listening to it gave me goosebumps. As you said, it is a wonderful affirmation.

Comment

CowGal Update

MA was very excited about going to a Muse concert in Feb. and to meet Ruby.

This is for you, MA....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog[/video]]YouTube - Muse - Uprising [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

CowGal Update

So happy to hear that MA is doing so much better.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

CowGal Update

Drifty - I just want to say "thank you" for the Candle site. A really beautiful thing.

Comment

CowGal Update

prayers and love
                                Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                                April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                                wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                                wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                                wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                                wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                                wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                                wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                                http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Working...
                                X