CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

If there was any doubt about the power of prayer and love, maryanne's miraculous recovery is living proof!
    My internet is down and my blackberry won't let me light a cyber candle so I guess ill light a real one. I'm so glad tough in Texas was able to talk to maryanne!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

CowGal Update

God, that is the best news.
      You can read this post for yourself CG.
      Bridgetx
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

CowGal Update

I apologise

rubywillow;795180 wrote: And Virgil,you are fantastic. Take care of yourself, and get some rest. I'm gonna whup MA's little behind when she's ready for it, cause she scared the H out of us!!!! God, I love her for beating the odds!!!!!

This site is for obtaining updates, wishing well, and updating on Cowgal's progress. If anyone else has another aggenda, PLEASE take it elsewhere. (I asked nicely)
        I am second in line for giving MaryAnne a hard time after this.
        PomPom and Cambodia are my ex-wife. The person who trashed my web site last year.
        Actually, I love her to bits. She just has a bit of a temper. But we are now over for good, I'm afraid. Sorry everyone for infringing on our natural grief. This was the wrong place for a "marital". She knows that now. I hope that it won't happen again.

I'm sorry

Pip xx

Comment

CowGal Update

Dr Phill;795248 wrote: I am second in line for giving MaryAnne a hard time after this.
          PomPom and Cambodia are my ex-wife. The person who trashed my web site last year.
          Actually, I love her to bits. She just has a bit of a temper. But we are now over for good, I'm afraid. Sorry everyone for infringing on our natural grief. This was the wrong place for a "marital". She knows that now. I hope that it won't happen again.

I'm sorry

Pip xx
          Geeeesuz a woman's wrath!!!

No worries Dr Phill. Thanks for explaining.

DLA :l:l
          Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
          Sir Walter Scott
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you, virgilcaine, and all, for the news. I'm another one like Ducky, who hasn't posted alot but who checked in several times a day for news - there are tons of us out there, lighting candles. Please let MA know that the circle around her is big and strong.
            to the light

Comment

CowGal Update

What wonderful news. What a relief.
              Keep fighting MA
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

That's great news, This is what community spirit is all about..well done everyone keep it up,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CowGal Update

Great new's indeed!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

CowGal Update

Fantastic news about MA....I'm sure she'll be back with us soon! Will keep lighting a candle a day and praying.

Comment

CowGal Update

prayers

prayers and good wishes to mary anne and her family hoping she has a good recovery.will be thinking and praying for her!

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks for the update Virgil - good news!
                        sigpic
                        AF since December 22nd 2008
                        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

CowGal Update

I don't normally post videos, so I'm sorry about this-- don't click on it if you are annoyed by video posts (and I'm sorry about the very inappropiate ad that goes with it -- so if you shut it and open it again, you will avoid the ad (I think -- at least that's how it worked with me).:

Hallejullah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q[/video]]YouTube - Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

CowGal Update

A beautiful song, and the way we all feel. As others have said, there is a feeling of power, of unity, among us, as if our thoughts, candles and prayers lifted Mary Anne up from the chasm of damage or death. This week has been one that will always be burned in my memory, not just because of the tragic situation, but because of the power of love.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Marshy;795364 wrote: Thanks for the update Virgil - good news!
                              I was so confused by the many recent references to 'Virgil' (i.e. me) in this thread as I have refrained from posting on this thread because of my own personal problems. However, I can now see what has happened as we now have another member whose username is 'VirgilCaine'. I guess I may need to re-register with a new username.

V.
                              "Love's the only engine of survival"

Leonard Cohen

Comment

CowGal Update

I don't post on here much anymore, but have been reading about MA. Glad to hear she is doing better.
                                Marcie

Comment

Working...
                                X