CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

MA, my prayers are with you for a full recovery. Please be ok!!
    Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
    That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
    Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
    Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

CowGal Update

Any updates would be very appreciated. Still praying for you MA.. you are strong and will recover from this. I have to warn ya though, you're gonna get a tounge lashing when you feel better.

M2

Comment

CowGal Update

I am just glad it looks like she is gonna come out of this.
        And yes.....updates please...
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

CowGal Update

This is so heartening to read. I am crossing my fingers she make a full recovery. And, she should know she might have saved someone's life by showing us what mixing drugs and alcohol can do....let's share that message with everyone. :l

Comment

CowGal Update

praying and thinking about you all the time, maryanne
            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you Hart

:goodjob:
              hart;796013 wrote: This is so heartening to read. I am crossing my fingers she make a full recovery. And, she should know she might have saved someone's life by showing us what mixing drugs and alcohol can do....let's share that message with everyone. :l

Thank you for that very timely reminder Hart of what MaryAnne's little episode should teach us all. I go on about this all the time. In fact, I'd gone on about it to her about a week before. On the B4a site, I discuss this a lot. For those of you will never visit the site, I have taken the liberty of posting the most important section of that discussion here.

"The vitally important point is that with high dose (often very high dose) Baclofen being taken by such large numbers of us, we are in somewhat uncharted territory. Further, many of us also:

Are self diagnosing, self-prescribing, self-dispensing, and self-monitoring
              Are taking other anti-alcoholism medications alongside Baclofen. Many of these are extremely potent 'brain chemistry' altering medicines
              Have other psychological, if not psychiatric, problems for which we may be prescribed powerful “brain chemistry altering” medications – especially Benzodiazepines
              Are on other medications for other unrelated medical conditions
              Are not eating properly
              Are not sleeping properly
              Have social stresses that overwhelm them
              Are, perhaps most importantly, still drinking often large amounts of alcohol
              And keeping the fact that we are taking high dose Baclofen secret from our doctors looking after all the other stuff

Consequently, we are each of us potentially concocting our own version of Baclofenestrone Soup, each with its own distinct recipe and unique effects. A recipe previously unknown within the annals of medical / pharmaceutical cookery. So individual to you that you may be first to add it to the books. God help you if you are.
              Worse, if any of us get down, fed up, depressed, pissed off, we often have a bathroom or medicine cabinet crammed to the gills with "I can easily kill myself" drugs. Each one makes taking the next so much easier as it drops your defences. Quite inadvertently
              , you can fall into a funnel of self-destruction. As, I fear, MaryAnne did, with horrendous consequences.
              This is very very dangerous indeed. If you don't need or take it, throw it out.
              I’m not scare-mongering; I am merely highlighting an important issue, and asking you all to be very careful."

I hope that is some value for some of you.
              MaryAnne is doing great, isn't she? As have you lot.
              Pip xx

Comment

CowGal Update

lighting another candle for you MA and looking forward to showing you the pic I would like you to do for me xxx

Comment

CowGal Update

Please click the red triangle on the right corner and make a complaint about these posts.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Sorry, Zen. Just can't fix stupid. Please keep clicking that icon when it's inappropriate. Love and hugs to all of you whose prayers and love have helped pull her through, and who are trying to keep this thread for Mary Anne.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Ruby is there any news today? Is she improving or able to read at all? Sorry if I missed an update. Like everyone else I am so concerned. Thanks.

Comment

CowGal Update

prayers and thoughts with you maryann

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CowGal Update

I've had no news. Hoping Virgil Caine, Tough In Texas, someone else with connections will post soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

CowGal Update

I am waiting too and hoping our dear MA is making a progress!

Comment

CowGal Update

hoping for some progress report, still praying and thinking of maryanne
                              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

CowGal Update

Hey all, I got to Texas from CO on Friday....as More2 posted, I did get to speak with Mary Anne on Sat., and she did know me, since then, I have spoken with her daily, once or twice. She is doing remarkable well, the situation is a bit confusing, but she's been thru so much. I talked to her last night, and she was very aware of everything, and is being called a "miracle"....she told me she was going home today after she saw one more Doc, but I'm thinking that maybe Tonya was correct that Mary Anne would be going to a place for a few days??? Mary Anne says she and her family were going to get her things and move her to an apt??? I just don't see how that is possible, and I am really worried, I hope someone there near her will let us know for certain. All I know for certain is, I'm so thrilled that she is ok......she will get a lecture from me too later....lol.....I've already told her that....but we just need to know what really transpired tho.....If anyone else knows more, please post!
                                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Working...
                                X