CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

There are two sides to this coin guys...her getting her OWN place may be what she needs to recover properly. Her enviroment is a HUGE part of this equation. She is ALONE there even though people are around. They may not Baker Act her since she has been in for awhile now. I am sure she has seen a psych doc by now.
    Ma...I love you and I am praying for you daily. MUAHHHHHH...big kiss to you honey.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

Ok guys, I was so concerned after talking to Mary Anne this morning, about her being released, which I just couldn't imagine, she knew me and everything, but wasn't "herself" enough to be moving even with her families help....I tried to call her, and got her voicemail, so that worried me too....I called Mike, since he has been very pleasant to me thru all this, and took it upon himself to call me, and give Mary Anne the phone when she woke up, he was amenable to More2 also when she called, and he'd never talked to her, I'd talked to him a few times from Houston, so I did have some sort of relationship with him...(I'm justifiying here I know..)......anyway, I called him to find out what was going on....he said she kicked him out of the hospital, and that she was still very confused, and somewhat "lost", and he thought that what she told me, her family had told her to pacify her until the Doc evaluated her, and that yes, she would be going to a 72 hr. place in another hospital he hoped, he thinks its the law in Florida...he said he'd call me back, as soon as he heard, in about 2 hrs. or so, or I could call him back. I have to say, under the circumstances, he has tried really hard to keep those of us in her "loop" informed, and I appreciate that very much. I know she will read this, and I know she will understand that he was my link anyway, to check on her and she has to know that him having the forethought to call me and put the phone up to her ear, was such a huge relief, that she'll understand. He said her Doc did Rx anything she wanted, and he was giving her something to stay up, go to sleep, for depression and you name it. I hope wherever she goes the next few days, they will realize this and she will get a new Doc after this. I hope they will recognize all the things she needs help with, and she'll get the help she needs. I really want her dream of a new life at 46 to come true. I will continue to pray and post.
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

TIT, like me, you've tried very hard to just state the facts, as you know them. I applaud you for that, and am SO happy you've been able to talk to her. PLEASE, when/if you talk to her again, tell her I'm here, and so concerned. You've done a magnificant job keeping us up-to-date, and if there is anything I can do to help you, let me know. I know you are tired (I AM!!!) but you are there, speaking and informing her that we all truly love her, and have prayed for her recovery. God has work for her, I believe. And for you too. So, rest, dear girl, and know you are in my prayers too.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

At least he is being human about it. More than I expected from him really. Whatever course she goes on the next week or so to get the ball rolling to a full recovery, I am just praying it is exactly what she needs. Much love....
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you Texas and Ruby for the updates. You are both working hard to keep us all informed and we appreciate it.

Comment

CowGal Update

what ducky said.

You two are just wonderful.
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

CowGal Update

Luv, I know her environment is toxic, probably to everyone in their home, I feel so sorry for the boys! I just know that she isn't ok enough to be on her own right now, and she can't possibly work, and probably has lost her job according to her, maybe not tho, I hope not. But she needs regular hours and a sense of normalcy, and she needs real help getting past the point of ever doing this again. I don't know her Mom and sibs, but I hope they help her to help herself. She is too precious to ever go down this road again, and less than a week in the hospital after being on life support for 2 dys, isn't a "cure" for the desperation she had to have felt, she couldn't handle life last week, this week is even worse of a situation I'm afraid....
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

Dear girl, I couldn't agree more. I was hoping that this situation would demand long-term, in-patient care, because IMHO that's what she needs. Mary Anne, I love you, but now is the time to get the help you need, not to jump back into the fire that burned you so badly. I've been to rehab; it can work miracles.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks tons Ruby, I appreciate your support, and all I want is Mary Anne to be the happy healthy individual, and Mom, that I know she so badly wants to be. I hope she will be able to get there from here!

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you for all the information.

I keep reading this thread hoping to hear how she is doing.

We love you, MA. A lot.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you so much for the updates guys. No doubt there are lots and lots of challenges ahead, but physically and mentally so far this couldn't be much better news - thank you god.

eight xxx
                        I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

CowGal Update

Just want to jump in here and thank you both from the bottom of my heart for keeping not only myself but all her dear friends on this site up-to-date. It truly is amazing what love there is on this site and I know when she reads this all she will feel it. On a personal note.. having talked to MA recently she is completely overwhelmed in every area of her life and she will need tons of support. I was hoping that they would recommend some longterm situation that will get her out of this environment at least for 30 or 60 days. She needs to be stronger, mentally, emotionally and physically before she should even be thinking about being alone. That is just my two cents!
                          MA...I hope you realize that everyone here wants you to be strong, happy, and healthy because we love you.

Comment

CowGal Update

time2, you are so right, I'd talked to MA almost everyday leading up to this event, and yes, she absolutely couldn't cope with all the aspects facing her, I too hope she gets long term help, I want her 100%....she has so much to offer, and so much to give....she is such a loving person, and she just needs a break and some help.....this site is soooo full of love and support, its amazing!

Comment

CowGal Update

EXACTLY, Time!! That's what I'm hoping will happen. Mary Anne, you need to focus just on healing, becoming more of yourself, and focusing less on all the other demands on your heart and life.
                              sigpic

Comment

CowGal Update

The love on MWO is so incredibly strong and forceful. It bypasses the pettiness and really gets down to business when the chips are down. Love you all. Keep on getting better MA, it will be okay.
                                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                                X