CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Yes that is true. MA just thinking about you so much.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

CowGal Update

good morning maryann,its great you are getting better.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CowGal Update

MaryAnne, we're here for you. Keeping the candles lit, sweet girl.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

sending lots of love and prayers your way maryann

we're all here for you with open arms.

:l
          "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
          Bring it on!

Comment

CowGal Update

Good Morning All,

I am so happy that MA has pulled out of this.

My brother had a very similar thing happen to him this past July. He overdosed on a combination of pain medication and klonopin. When I arrived at the hospital, he was not coherent and did not know who I was. He was in a very dangerous situation and they had him in leather restraints because he was so aggitated. To my surprise, after a few days once he came out of it, the hospital was ready to release him. I fought tooth and nail to keep him there but they said it was no longer medically necessary (he does not live in Florida). They were going to discharge him with a boat load of prescription medicine. I could just not believe it and I was in a state of panic.

I finally got ahold of a Social Worker in the hospital. She was wonderful and was able to help me get him transferred to a psychiatric hospital. Eventually, I was able to get him set up with a community mental health center that he goes to regularly now on an outpatient basis and they operate on a sliding scale.

I am saying all of this because I hope MA has somewhere there who is advocating for her. It took an extreme amount of effort and patience to get my brother the services he needs and to convince him that he needed them. It is hard, if not impossible, to do this alone. And, she is confused and depressed.

M3
            AF Since April 20, 2008
            4 Years!!!
            :lilheart:

Comment

CowGal Update

Absolutely!!

:goodjob:
              Well said momof3. MA has done amazingly well, but in my opinion, this is where her treatment STARTS not ends.
              I hope she gets it.
              Are we all looking for the same way out?

Comment

CowGal Update

AMEN, Mom, AMEN. This type action is a cry for help, and since I call myself a concerned friend of Mary Anne, I'm now praying that someone will give her that help that she so desperately wants. Mary Anne, I know the load became too much to handle. Please, let someone who truly loves you help get you the best care, so you don't feel you have to carry this all alone. We are lifting you up with love, but there is work to do yet for you to become the strong, healthy woman you want to be.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjDgOUpYcC8[/video]]YouTube - Wind beneath my wings (lyrics)
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Praying everyday and hoping you continue to improve MA. Much love to you .
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you so much for the update, ToughinTexas. I hope you have gotten some rest yourself. I am so glad to hear that MA is doing so well and I also hope that she gets on-going help and not just "thrown" back into the world. Hopefully her Mom or best friend will step in to make sure that she gets the care she needs. If not, I guess we are all going to have to take turns going to Florida, right guys?
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

I haven't heard back from her, I think I'll call Mike again, and see what I can find out, he didn't call last night, and hubby needed TLC for his walking pnuemonia, so I was a lil spread thin. I'll call and let you know.
                      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

I will try and find out what is going on today, and I'll let you all know if or what I can find out!
                        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

Opps, I hit the quick reply for the first message twice by mistake and it said I had to wait 10 sec's, then it said it was a duplicate, so I typed another, and they both went thru, never had that happen before!

Comment

CowGal Update

Comment

CowGal Update

Mike doesn't know anymore today than yesterday, except that her sister said they Dr. never showed up yesterday, so maybe he came in this morning. She is at Tallahassee Memorial right now, so she was transferred there at some point. He says he is only getting info now 3rd hand, but he will let me know. She hasn't returned my phone call, so maybe she is where she can't. He said he hopes she gets help, and works on herself, and doesn't worry about anything else til she can get better, and he thanked me for worrying about her, said the best thing for her would be to focus on herself, I can't help but agree. I'm sure she'll check in whenever she can.

Comment

CowGal Update

I am extremely grateful that Mike is being so communicative with us. Please tell him I send a heartfelt thank you to him for doing so.

Mary Anne. I love you. Very much. I know the struggle and the desperation.

But, we have both seen so many overcome and there is no reason you can't. Me, too.

We shall overcome, sweetie.

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X