CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

I don't know what the issues were/are between MA and her husband. He must love her, and he has been so helpful getting updates to everyone. Just take a moment and thank the man no matter what you think of him.
    I am very happy that MA has came through this. There may be longer term repercussions so we all have to be tolerant the brain is a strange thing it can switch overnight make the sweetest person hostile, a quite one loud ( that happened with my Mom with her stroke)WE have to pray for her each and every day.
    Do you think she may be going to a group/support home until they feel she is ready to be on her own?
    Loneliness is overwhelming and I hope she never haas to feel that emotion
    M

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi folk's.
      I was just thinking.......If some sort of Re-hab is agreed by Cowgal to be the best way to go next, and i gather these places cost money, and if this could be an issue here, surely there is somewhere free, or reasonably affordable in the great U.S.A. that she could go? Even if it's on the other side of the country, or even just out of the country?
      I believe where there's a will, there's a way, and anything's possible. Even if we all pass 'the hat' around, like we did for 'UK Sean', to get a deposit up for a loan?...or to get her foot in the door for some kind of appropriate treatment, if this is the way she want's to go?

Just a thought.

Best wishes Cowgal.....x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

CowGal Update

Good thought Guitarista. I agree. Would someone close to the situation please let us know if there is something we can do to help?
        I have lit my candle and said my prayers, but having something concrete to contribute would be helpful.
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

CowGal Update

I would definately contribute as well. Last I heard Sean was on a good road...sometimes good people can fall. Another good person just needs to help get them back up.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

I do know there are places that will take you in for very little money.

We have that here in my city.

I will research on her city and see what I can find.

You are right, Guitarista and Wallers, doing something concrete is a good idea.

I'll let ya'll know what I find.

Love to you all, and thanks for checking in Eliza and reminding us we may be dealing with a little different Mary Anne due to this incident.

I will continue to pray.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

CowGal Update

Eliza Dolittle;796882 wrote: I don't know what the issues were/are between MA and her husband. He must love her, and he has been so helpful getting updates to everyone. Just take a moment and thank the man no matter what you think of him.
              I am very happy that MA has came through this. There may be longer term repercussions so we all have to be tolerant the brain is a strange thing it can switch overnight make the sweetest person hostile, a quite one loud ( that happened with my Mom with her stroke)WE have to pray for her each and every day.
              Do you think she may be going to a group/support home until they feel she is ready to be on her own?
              Loneliness is overwhelming and I hope she never haas to feel that emotion
              M
              I've seen this very thing happen, more than once. Lets just hope MA finds her sweet self. As far as Guitarista's post, great idea. I was actually in rehab close to MA. Will contact my friends there, (no promises!) and see if they can help. It set me on the right road, and then I found MWO. I would take NOTHING for my experience there, and the mighty lessons I learned.
              Rubes
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

brittzak;796913 wrote: I would definately contribute as well. Last I heard Sean was on a good road...sometimes good people can fall. Another good person just needs to help get them back up.
                "We should never look down on anyone, unless we are offering them a hand up."
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Fantastic!!

This is my first post.
                  A friend directed me here because of Mary Anne.
                  I have very similar problems. It has taken me hours to read all your messages. She is a much loved woman.
                  I feel better for reading them.
                  Thank you.

Comment

CowGal Update

Les Paul;796991 wrote: This is my first post.
                    A friend directed me here because of Mary Anne.
                    I have very similar problems. It has taken me hours to read all your messages. She is a much loved woman.
                    I feel better for reading them.
                    Thank you.
                    You have a good friend, Les. We care about everyone here. Miracles still happen.:l
                    sigpic

Comment

CowGal Update

Blimey. I feel like I know you already.
                      What an amazing bunch you are.
                      LP xx

Comment

CowGal Update

:welcome:Hi LesPaul, the people here are amazing. Hope to "see" you often.
                        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

CowGal Update

Hey Les, welcome! Mary Anne is very loved and very lucky! Here's to hoping she is in a great place already....still haven't heard from her, so maybe that is a good thing!
                          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

haven't posted anything here in a very long time. was back on reading about baclofen which i am starting, when i saw a post about MA. have since then been following her progress and the support of her friends on this thread. once again, i am so touched and impressed by the outpouring of support on this site! i remember reading her spunky, encouraging posts the last time i was online here.....such a heartbreaking situation, and one in which so many of us could easily see ourselves in! sending prayers of strength and comfort to MA and her family, and prayers of gratitude for the support given here for all who need it!

Comment

CowGal Update

MA, I am so happy that you are still with us! I hope you will let your loved ones here and in person help you find a treatment center that will allow you the opportunity to heal and recover. I hope you are OK today. :l

DG
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

CowGal Update

Just checking in to see if there was any news today. I too will hope and pray that she is in a good place that will be able to help her in all aspects of her life and that she gets stronger and happier everyday!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X