Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

MA
    I am so happy to see you posting. It is OK to feel all the things you are feeling but I hope you had a chance to read through this thread and feel the love that everyone was/is sending you. Granted things may not be looking rosy right now but you have to much to live for. As I said this is going to be a roller coaster and you will need to find ways to deal with it and never never never do that to yourself, your kids or the many people who love you again. Sleep well and thanks for checking in.

Comment

CowGal Update

:lWelcome Cowgal, and there is nothing to be ashamed and embarrassed about. When the weight is too much even the strongest knees can buckle.
      Take care of yourself and your boys.
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

CowGal Update

I have been praying for you. Best wishes!

Comment

CowGal Update

MA what a wonderful start to my day!!
          You are here, and well enough to post. That is amazing!
          No more shame OK? Just work on making your life the way YOU want it.
          We are all here for you, you arent alone sweetie.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

MA,
            Good to see you are back.

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi Cowgal
              Just want to say how happy I am you are feeling better- be gentle and kind to yourself so you can get stronger.
              Take care~
              -Sheep

Comment

CowGal Update

Welcome back Cowgal! It's great to see your post. Peace and strength to you! We are all here to help you! :l :l

Comment

CowGal Update

Glad you're back here, MA. Please do take good care. When times get tough, remember how much love you have here.

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Anne, That was some scare you gave everyone. I do hope you can get some additioal counseling in FL. Hope you're feeling better soon.

More2

Comment

CowGal Update

good to see you girlie.

Comment

CowGal Update

Welcome Back MA!
                        It's good to hear you are on the road to recovery.
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

CowGal Update

Welcome Back!

Mary Ann SOOO glad to see you posting again, please take good care of yourself, you have lots of people here who really love and care about you and support you on mwo and inperson..... have a good sleep sending you lots of strength your way ! big :l from me.x
                          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

CowGal Update

Good to see you back Maryanne and I hope all improves for you from here on.

Comment

CowGal Update

cowgal;798061 wrote:
                              I truly love you alll w/ all my heart, Connie, thanks for starting this, u r right, selfish& drinking.........

Off to bed, long day, first day out in the real world already being harrassed w/ a threat for a restraining order from Mike....... Not going to let things get to me wil NEVER attempt anything so horrid again, not the best way out, if u know what I mean, will check in tomorrow!

Deepest love to you all.
                              Hi Mary Anne!! I just noticed the post by Starts that you're here again. So good to have you back!!!:yay:I'm sure you had a guardian:wings: looking over you. You know we are family here at MWO. We love you. You can always count on us.:groupluv:
                              Just take it easy and get lots of rest. Don't try to take on too much until you're good and ready....
                              Stirly:h
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

CowGal Update

great to hear from you maryann,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X