CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Wow you are so loved MaryAnne, the power of prayer. We were praying like mad for you.

Ab Fab to see you back.
    Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
    :h ya
    Trix

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Ann - just wanted to pop on to say I hope you have a great weekend....and I hope we hear from you soon. We all love you so much....and are so thankful that you are still with us - you have no idea.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Welcome back, MA. Good to see you post again-your recovery has been miraculous to us!

Comment

CowGal Update

Rubywillow said she talked to MA on the phone this morning. She's moving into an apartment (I guess the one she talked about) with the help of her mother and sister. Ruby is out of computer reach at the moment and asked me to post for her.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you, Greenie, for keeping us posted!!

MA, I hope you can log in soon and I hope you are feeling better and better.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks Greenie,

Thinking of you MA
              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you, Greenie & Ruby.
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Ok,ok

All I can say is it sux to be in-between, but found a place, had a few really good friends help, still lots to go, no pc, cannot get on here or fb, except from hotel, mom & sis are leaving tomorrow am, hopefully some guys (none did today) will come thru to help w/ bed etc, anyone who knows my #, please call, I will do the same.

I dearly truly love each and every one of u
                  MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CowGal Update

Hang in there MA. The peace and serenity you deserve is inside you. Don't stop looking until you find it.

:l

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi. MA is moving to an apt that is convenient and more affordable. Says it's really cute. Two policemen live in apartments inclose proximity to hers and will keep an eye open for you know who. She can return to her job - Monday I think. She isstaying with her mom and sister at hotel at the moment and can't seem to pick up wi fi there. Has to have service installed at apt. so computer access is limited. I reminded her of the library but she's pretty busy moving at the moment. It was so nice to hear her sweet voice.
                      sigpic

Comment

CowGal Update

cowgal;798918 wrote: All I can say is it sux to be in-between, but found a place, had a few really good friends help, still lots to go, no pc, cannot get on here or fb, except from hotel, mom & sis are leaving tomorrow am, hopefully some guys (none did today) will come thru to help w/ bed etc, anyone who knows my #, please call, I will do the same.

I dearly truly love each and every one of u
                        MA
                        Are people leaving you already? Good God, you were on the brink of death a few days ago, and now they are leaving you to your "own resources"?

You need supportive, caring people around you night and day now. You cannot just expect to "bounce back" after the extreme, beyond extreme, trauma you have, thank God, survived.

Please tell me you have love and support around you. If you don't, we are going to have to organize a telephone marathon.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Anne - Welcome back - The Power of Prayer - A Miracle. Miracles happen for a reason. You were given a miraculous gift - despite your offense. Ask for support and help from anyone and everyone. If you don't get it, ask again. Pray for positive thinking and control of your anxieties. Ask your friends here on MWO for help. There are so many people here and else where that love you. Welcome back your were missed and we hope you get all the help you need to help yourself. You are here on earth today for a reason - when you are well, find that reason - live and love life for it and be grateful within it.

Just one last piece of advise, if you have not already, find a Psychologist for cognitive therapy and please find a knowledgeable person (Psychiatrist, or equivalent) and have them re-evaluate / minimize those medications you take - stay within a large margin of safety - don't mix with AL and have someone monitor your compliance to the qualified experts recommendations.

We are so happy you are back and hope you get better each day moving forward. Be Kind to yourself. My best Regards and Prayers, TWO

Comment

CowGal Update

MA - I am so happy you are feeling better and are here with us. You were the first person who I spoke to and who reached out to me when I joined here. If I can help you in any way, please let me know. I agree that a phone marathon may be needed. PM me and I will call you with support anytime.

Love you - glad to have you back.
                            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                            :h

Comment

CowGal Update

XXXXOOOOOXXXXXOOO Mary Anne...love u
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

MA is in her apartment. Friends from AA helped move furniture. Mom & sister left today. Hopefully she'll have internet connection early this week. The MD gave her additional follow-up resources.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X