Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Thanks for the update.

This thread has been the very best that MWO offers.

MA, you are held tight by many. My wish for you is total health and hope.

Comment

CowGal Update

Tears!!!!

I am sitting here in my new little quaint apt., yeah had 4 guys and Pam help me move, one, a physician left ne $$ on my kittchen counter, was hoping he didn't upset me, and untold him "paybacks feel soooo good, cannot wait to be soundly on my feet again, want to get cable and Internet svc, but w/ time all will be fine, enjoying finding myself, and YES, thanks for concern but I do have councelling fort the kids and I real soon.... Love to to you all, you have no idea how happpy this makes me feeel to be part of this fam I have belonged to for years, I need u......there have been w/ joy at alll the love, I have given and rec'd here I truly calll u my family, esp since mine are back in pgh freezing their areze offf big time, I am such a wuss...... cannot stant the 20s, they are -5 or do......why I do not love there anymore........

Xoxoxoxo for real I wish, you guys rock!!! Got lots of real ones today, but am exhausted to boot

start back at work tomorrrow, that is much needed$$$$ wise, as no suppport, ex opposite from mike, never fellt more violateted in my life, lesson learned.
      and
      Loving living in my little shammrock village appt tho!!!!! Feeling free and at peace, both good !!!
      MA. XO
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi MA, we have never met but I stumbled across this thread and cried for for you and your family. I wish you nothing but health and happiness!!
        Take care Summer09

Comment

CowGal Update

Love, I had cried for you and lit candless and said prayers, and any "woodoo" I could do, along with the MWO community.
          We all get second chances - yours is much deserved - use it wisely...
          "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

CowGal Update

Good to see you back CG. You scared us. Be good to yourself...you deserve good.

xo

Comment

CowGal Update

crying now

you all are touching (and have touched ) my heart so deeply over the years, I love you all from the bottom of my heart, this IS the worse rollercoaster ride I have EVER been on, and I usually love going on them, happy one moment, bawling my eyes out the next, shit, I feel bipolar or something, know it is just this shit, cannot wait til it is over!!

lots of love, off to move some more crap..........................I dislike moving immensely and today I am on my own, as everyone works, and Tanya won't probably be awake til noon, then I need to nap before work tonight, so may as well start now by my self, I am am a tough cookie when I need to be...........................xoxoxoxo

lots of love guys,:h

MA:l

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Anne: You keep on being a tough cookie!! I'm so glad you like your new apartment-your own space. And I am so very happy to see you back here. I hope you have a good night at work and don't overdo it!!

Lots of love,
                K.
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Grateful

Never thought I'd say this, but I am very grateful to be back w/
                  my 18 crazy guy, forgot art supplies, couldn't find 1/2. The things I normally bring here including charge cord for this?!?!?!! May sneak out to car and recharge when it dies, fiend, Tanya came over to help me biuld bathroom storage thingy, won't fit tho, so if someone stays w/ me, Mike is going to come by and screw it into the wall tomorrow, then I can get a little organization to the place, betweeen being weak, still foggy(doc says it willl last about 10 weeks, on super high fat(good fats, avocados, fish oil etc) and he says that will help my brain heal quicker, staying AF has never been more tempting to stay, nothing like saving what brain cells I have left?! Love u guys, thanks for always being here, sorry to those I upset, but until u r in that much pain u can't relate, I couldn't at least?! MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Been there, done that, MA.

Truly, been there done that.

Find your art supplies, make your life happy again.

I did.

I sneak into bed at night and crawl in next to my hubby and despite what he did, I love him.

You do not feel the same way about Mike. You simply do not.

Find your way out. You can do this.

I love you,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

CowGal Update

Thx

Cindy, thanks, cannot wait to get the place together, have slept alone fo well over 10 years, "I keep him awake by asking him to roll over cuz he snores so loud?!"

Love u, never thought I'd seriously try it and succeed, thank god my friends didn't give up on me after the doc pronounced me dead!:l

MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi Cowgal,

Sounds like your new place is coming together and it will be a fresh start. Remember to look after yourself - LOTS of rest, healthy eating, avoiding stress, asking for help instead of trying to do everything yourself.

We're all rooting for you!
                        sigpic
                        AF since December 22nd 2008
                        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

CowGal Update

Rooting for you here too, CGal! Get well real soon, and take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

CowGal Update

hi cow lady,depression is a horrible state,been there done it,can make life very confusing,i am sure glad you came back,i havent been around here much but when i herd of your delema i could only have again,Hope tht it wasnt your time,my dear i do again wish you well,gyco

Comment

CowGal Update

hang in there cow gal. I am just one year into separation we were never married together 20+ years and 2 kids too it does get better even tho i seem to work from sun up till late at night its better its clearer i promise so glad you are here xoxo rudemama

Comment

CowGal Update

Ok

Yes, when I get home, I am going to pay a few bills overdue, then immediately hit the sack! Peacefully, no dysruptions........

Tanya, TTT, ruby& anyone else who kept everyone updated thank u from the bottom of my heart! Thank you ALL for your prayers and positive thoughts, was not totally intending on"offing" myself, but thoughts of escaping big time would not leave my mind, glad mike was at least civil w/ u all. I deeply care about each & everyone of u, wiish I could give u a personal hug!:l
                                MA

Comment

Working...
                                X