CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

MA-everytime I see you post I can't help but cry - it is such a miracle that you are here today. It will get better, sweetie. It's strange how much feelings we can have for someone we have never physically met - but you are in our hearts. Keep on keeping on, girl. We need you and love you. Have a great day and get lots of rest.
    K.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Just glad your back MaryAnne.
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

CowGal Update

Hey MA,
        I was away in New Zealand when the first news that you were in hospital was posted here.
        I felt sick to the stomach when I got home and read about you.
        I am so happy that you are getting better. You now you have your own place and a new start.
        Fill up on those fish oils, paint your heart out and look after yourself.
        Sending you big hugs and positive thoughts.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

CowGal Update

MA,

So glad to see you posting here. I have been away for a week, without laptop! I am grateful that you are with us. I am sure it feels good to be out on your own and getting settled. Take tender care of yourself. You are loved by so many, including me.

Sherry
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Anne, just got your message on my cell....I was busy travelling back to Colorado.....holler when you can, and take care!!! I'm going to a counselor too, to deal with any triggers, and issues that make me feel badly, and/or drink. You can do this, I know you can, you just take care, and know you are loved!
            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

Scarey

It is just scarey, I feel as tho I have alzheimers or something, my apt.is in such disarray, I work tomorrow and fri nigh, those will be sleep all days like yesterday as, I literally did almost that?! When I get home tonight from dinner & an aa meeeting a friend is taking me to, will probably by after 9.......

Love u guys, hope tit that your hubby is ok, thought u were mad at me, will call soon

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Anne, I'm not mad at you at all! Everyone here can tell you how worried and devastated I have been!!! I am still gonna kick yo butt for scaring us to death, just so you'll remember that if you ever, ever get in this situation again. I am worried tho, I can tell your thoughts and things aren't hitting on all cylinders, some of what you are posting isn't making sense, I can only IMAGINE how your brain will need to catch up!!!! You have to take good care of you. I'm glad you got an apt., but I hate for you to be alone...are you staying there alone, or are the boys with you? Please, please use whatever resources you have to be ok....and get thru this, you need support and all the help you can get....just do it. I love you, and I want you WHOLE!!! You have such a great new chance at life, please make the very very most of it, for YOU.... I'm going to Kobe beef burger tonight with my CO neighbors, I have had a protein shake and 2 8oz. of organic veggie fruit juice so I can justify the burger....lol....I'll just eat half and have some homemade sweet potato fries....I'm determined to get back to my fit fighting weight...back to the gym tomorrow....got most my chores done here today, stayed home, got unpacked....so I'll be off and running tomorrow....doggies need a long walk...it'll get me warmed up for the gym.....Take care all,.....I'll check in later this evening!
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

:lhi Cg - I know you will pull out of this, like tehe others I was so worried.
                  make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

CowGal Update

It is so good to see you posting, MaryAnne. It sounds like your apartment could become a haven to you soon. It will take some time to get it all together, but I feel that you can do it. Be gentle with yourself about not firing on all of your cylinders for a bit, you deserve time to heal from the physical and emotional trauma that you have been through. Sending love to you! :l
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

CowGal Update

Ok

I saw my gp today, he is so sweet, explained alot, I see the neurologist mon & phych. Thurs........... I am being gentle to myself, thank god my job is easy, just long hours, call whoever wants to kill time, just pm me your #..... T, I think I entered yours wrong, so would u mind either fb or on here???

Comment

CowGal Update

So glad to see you posting Mary Ann (I've been away a little while) just so Happy to know you are recovering & safe at last. Don't be hard on yourself or listen to silly angry people.

Thinking of you & sending you BIG HUGS!!:l:l:l

Comment

CowGal Update

Just checking .....How's my Cowgirl in the sand doing ? Remember that ole' passage : "This too shall pass".......catch all for all your problems ! Lot of Love......IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

fickle and IAD

My dear dear friends........................I am not out of it yet I fear, slowly everything is getting better, my typing is at least much better on this than my iphone!! HA, miss doing the music game w/ u IAD, do u remember that?? that was a great way to kill time at work when I worked boring daytime hours, fraid nobody's awake to play much of anything right now...............it is only 11:30 too.....................oh, look at it as 4 hours down only 8 to go! This too shall pass, good and bad always do................reading Eckart Tolle, wonderfully helpful when not weird.......pain bodies, just don't get...............

fickle, taking it easy on myself, went to gym lifted easy weights, want my muscles back, I am just a walking skeleton right now................but I know they go fast and take a while to get back after atrophied.......................patience is is something I lack at times............I want my apartment to be all put together yesterday!!!! Will take alot of time this weekend to get it in order tho........................

love you guys and everyone else who posted anything on this thread, makes my heart feel good, and that is a great feeling....................lots of love and hugs!!!!:l:l

Good ole Cowgal (in the sand I wish!!!) down in the warm sand, it is too cold here right now, not riding on the sand for a while.......................xoxoxo:l:h

MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Lots of positive thoughts coming your way Mary Anne, you are a trooper! :l
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

Love and strength to you, Cowgal! :h
                                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X