calories and booze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calories and booze

Mom of 3... I also love Greek yogurt...it's expensive but good and good for you. I mix about 3/4 of a cup with baby food. That's right, I just buy fruit baby food and put a small container into the yogurt (banana or banana and berry) it's really good, low calorie and no preservatives. I've been trying to keep as natural as I can as well.

Comment

calories and booze

funny-I never thought of baby food!! I mix fresh fruit into my reg yogurt-strawberries, kiwis and clementines. Blueberries when in season. Yummy!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

calories and booze

papmom - question - why are you only supposed to stay on the supplements for 6 weeks? I was thinking about continuing them past that time frame? So at the very least, the kudzu, L-glut, gaba & the All One? Oh, and the B-50? I'd love to hear what supplements people are taking past the 6 weeks.

Comment

calories and booze

the program says 6 weeks except for the All one and the L-Glut. I'm going to continue with the rest until I run out (already ran out of the Kudzu and I just started on the GABA this morning so I'll go at least the 2 months on that.
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
          X