X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning everyone.
    Well, it looks like MA is doing better?
    The power of prayer and positive thinking must be helping, well it certainly cant do any harm.
    I am feeling blessed that my depression is under control, I really hope when MA comes through this, she gets all the help she needs.
    Have a great day folksies. :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 22nd January

Hiya vamperooooo...!! woke at 3am couldn't get back to sleep, so went in chat.. wow they are a lively lot.. yep great news about MA we were talking about her in the chat..

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning Starts!
      I too believe the power of our thoughts are having a positive effect on MA -- she must feel all the good energy:-)
      Well, I had better get back to work, I just had to check in to see how MA was.
      Have a lovely day all to come....
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

I cant keep up with chat in the early hours :-)
        Any more news on MA?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning Deebs, are you at work already?????

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

startingover;794162 wrote: I cant keep up with chat in the early hours :-)
            Any more news on MA?
            this was the latest from TIT

Just talked to Mike, things are better by the hour....she is very, very agitated and restless, but he says they did another neuro exam tonight, won't be read til after lunch tomorrow.....he says she is doing her "goofy" grin at him, but wouldn't stick her tongue out at him....not really communicating much, hopefully things will continue to go forward not backwards.....we'll have to wait for the reports tomorrow....I will call him back tomorrow afternoon after I fly to TX....love you guys tons!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Yes, I saw that...thankfully there seems to be some improvement.
              OK I need to get a wriggle on, so will check in later

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

okies me too, but my wiggle will be into bed..for a nanna nap.. getting sleepy now..
                catch ya later my furry friend:h

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

startingover;794162 wrote: I cant keep up with chat in the early hours :-)
                  Any more news on MA?
                  Dont feel bad, I cant keep up at the best of times :H

Oh and good morning folks, any sign of improvement is great news. No matter what peoples beliefs are it is impossible to deny the strength of the human soul, singular and collectively. Another sober busy day ahead for moi today.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Yip, I'm at work already Starts (not that I've done anything productive as yet LOL)

Morning LJ and KT!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Hello Deebee lovely to see you, I am just eating my porridge before flying out of the door for the day.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

How are you KT?? It's been ages since we caught up!
                        Still notching up those AF days?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

30 Dec last drink Dee, thanks for asking. Love to chat but I really have to run.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Well done!!
                            Have a lovely day.
                            Now, I MUST do some work.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd January

Morning Starty, LJ, KTab, DeeBee and anyone that has since popped in while I was replying to Deebs' PM! Told you I was slow!

I too had a 03h00 sorjourn of checking up on MA, so a bit sleepy today.

The good news from Tony's side, is they will probably let him come home at 12h00...YAY!!!
                              The crappy news is that a water pipe must have broken somewhere during the night, so we have no water-maybe we should book into an hotel?

So happy to hear that MA is still with us! It IS amazing what the power of collective thoughts and prayers can do! My note to self is to always remember to red flag it, that people that are moribund with depression are most vulnerable when they appear to be trying to climb out od that pit and are seeming stronger!:h

Comment

Working...
                              X