thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you

I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone here who has been such a support to me , when I first came here week's ago I was really sceptical and didn't think I had a problem, today is my 4th af day , not much but for me quite a big deal, I came on this morning to chat and everyone was so pleased for me, then I went shopping ,I was dreading that, all those shelves of wine, and I had done so well, now I could have a drink at the weekend like anyone else, couldn't I?? but as I walked down the aisles, you were suddenly all there with me, telling me how well I had done, and I came home af, so thankyou, tonight I will probably be cursing you all for a while, but I knowing:l:thanks: the end I will be forever grateful for your support, xxxx Tawnywitch/Twitch

thank you

Sweet Twitch, it's been a hard week for us all, and you've come through under fire. I'm very proud of you, and yes, that was me whispering in your ear when you walked down that aisle (LOL)! Really, everyone is here for you, for all of us.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thank you

hang in there TWITCH YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB and we are always with you
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

thank you

Hey Twitch
        Im so proud of you! This site has brought me so far in such a short time and i feel such amazing support from all my wonderful new friends.... together we can do this.
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

thank you

Twitch, :goodjob:

Stick close to these guys and gals, they have been an absolute lifesaver to me since Aug 8th last year. You should be really PROUD of yourself, we are!:l:h:l

Comment

thank you

Twitch ...girlfriend you have that spirit inside of you to beat this demon, we are always with you though your journey, Today you have to look in that mirror and congradulate yourself....because today you have succeeded in our battle... tomorrow is a gift for us to live alcohol free and to live our dreams!!!
            CONGRADULATIONS....Rusty
            :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

thank you

Twitch;794757 wrote: but as I walked down the aisles, you were suddenly all there with me, telling me how well I had done, and I came home af, so thank you, tonight I will probably be cursing you all for a while, but I knowing:l:thanks: the end I will be forever grateful for your support, xxxx Tawnywitch/Twitch
              Tawny, I don't know about the rest of the members here at MWO, but if it helps keep you AF, you can curse me any time you want, day or night!!:damn:
              :goodjob: Keep it up, you can do it!!
              Stirly
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

thank you

Twitch,

:goodjob:

Curse away, honey.

Remember we're all just one click of the mouse away

J x

:l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thank you

Well done!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

thank you

Twitch-you are doing great!
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

thank you

Twitch! What a wonderful post to read first thing in the morning! Well done!! Yes! You should be proud of yourself and this is exactly how we win this battle!!! It is one challenge at a time.....the victories over the beast just keep adding up!

Take Care!
                      XXX Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

thank you

We`re in this together twitch, I am also on day 4 and I know that with the support of all these great people we can`t beat this!! Stay strong!!!!

Comment

thank you

New name...new beginning. You are doing so well!

Comment

thank you

Twitch,

Pretty soon you will not even notice the aisle with all of the wine bottles. Really! Have faith and listen to those of us who have been exactly where you are right now. It does get better and it does gets easier. Keep putting one foot in front of the other. You will be so proud of yourself.

M3
                            AF Since April 20, 2008
                            4 Years!!!
                            :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
                            X