ODAT Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday

Hi everyone happy Saturday, hope everyone is feeling good today,nice to bounce out of bed this morning hangover free, it's been a hell of a week here one way and another, let's hope next week is better for us all, xxxx love and hug's Tawnywitch/Twitch

ODAT Saturday

Right, Twitch, and you are doing such a great job, especially by coming here and talking about how you are feeling. It's a safe harbor for me, and has saved me many times. If nothing else, this tragedy has brought us all closer, and given some the strength to come out here and speak. This place is not just for a few of us who post a lot, sometimes silliness, but all in the spirit of our daily battles, but for anyone who needs and wants to change.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ODAT Saturday

Hear, hear Rubes! Right on the button!

Comment

ODAT Saturday

Amen, Ruby. This terrible tragedy has given me along with others the courage to speak more and show support not only for sweet Mary Anne but everyone here. We are all so fragile and need all the encouragement we can get. Bless you, Ruby, for being so full of strength and compassion and love.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
        X