Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Stop Drinking Using Duct Tape

Hi All
    The Bender Ender ! yes tawny a great name. Since yesterday I want to fill you in on the great things that have happened.
    First I will be appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show they have already heard about it and how it has saved lives already.
    Yesterday mourning I gave one of the first prototypes to a friend in the navy. He was out on patrol when a large wave came and knocked him off the boat. As luck would have it he was wearing the Bender Ender. Well it being made of wood it save his life he was able to float until help arrived. The gov.t has placed an order for one for each person in the service.$$$
    Two firefighters were wearing the bender ender yesterday. They were outside a burning building and a person was trapped on the 3 floor. They shouted jump and then they joined hands. The rest is history. that person is alive today because of the Bender ender.
    I did have one complaint from a police officer he said he couldn't eat donuts with it on and when he was stopping a bank robbery couldn't draw his gun from his hip. He did have on an ankle gun though and the bender ender helped him shot straight.
    After the police officer complaint I got to thinking why should just we alcoholics benefit from this revolutionary invention. I will be having a meeting with Weight Watchers latter today.
    T and Tawny I will be sharing my profits with you for all the help you have given me and Dance has opened up a bender ender custom shop that will be serving the well to do alcoholics.

This invention could have never been invented the first 3 months of my recovery. i had lost my sense of humor. Everything was so serious to me. How could people laugh and discuss light subjects in chat when I was in such bad shape. I thought this is how I would be the rest of my life. No More fun without al no more laughing. I listen to the people here and slowly with time i emerged from a dark place. It took time to start to enjoy life again but it did happen. The small things in life and yes laughing. If you are starting out you will not be the same person who is finding life colorless. The more time al is out of your life the more you will enjoy life.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08
    AF 5-16-08

Comment

caysea;797695 wrote: Hi All
      The Bender Ender ! yes tawny a great name. Since yesterday I want to fill you in on the great things that have happened.
      First I will be appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show they have already heard about it and how it has saved lives already.
      Yesterday mourning I gave one of the first prototypes to a friend in the navy. He was out on patrol when a large wave came and knocked him off the boat. As luck would have it he was wearing the Bender Ender. Well it being made of wood it save his life he was able to float until help arrived. The gov.t has placed an order for one for each person in the service.$$$
      Two firefighters were wearing the bender ender yesterday. They were outside a burning building and a person was trapped on the 3 floor. They shouted jump and then they joined hands. The rest is history. that person is alive today because of the Bender ender.
      I did have one complaint from a police officer he said he couldn't eat donuts with it on and when he was stopping a bank robbery couldn't draw his gun from his hip. He did have on an ankle gun though and the bender ender helped him shot straight.
      After the police officer complaint I got to thinking why should just we alcoholics benefit from this revolutionary invention. I will be having a meeting with Weight Watchers latter today.
      T and Tawny I will be sharing my profits with you for all the help you have given me and Dance has opened up a bender ender custom shop that will be serving the well to do alcoholics.

This invention could have never been invented the first 3 months of my recovery. i had lost my sense of humor. Everything was so serious to me. How could people laugh and discuss light subjects in chat when I was in such bad shape. I thought this is how I would be the rest of my life. No More fun without al no more laughing. I listen to the people here and slowly with time i emerged from a dark place. It took time to start to enjoy life again but it did happen. The small things in life and yes laughing. If you are starting out you will not be the same person who is finding life colorless. The more time al is out of your life the more you will enjoy life.

AF 5-16-08
      you are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY BUDDY LOVE IT
      AND AMEN TOO THE LAST PART.. SO TRUE LIFE DOES GET BETTER IN TIME
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Can I volunteer as the overseas rep?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I want in!!! I could be the tester-lol!!!! If it gets pass me-it's a sure fire win !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X