X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th January

Well Mario?????
    Has anything "appeared" as yet??
    Can you tell mini Mario to get a wriggle on please, we alkies are an impatient lot :H

I am going for an interview today for some more voluntary work, its supporting families and carers of addicts. So looking forward to that.
    Then off to the coast for a couple of days R & R.
    Even though I am not working full time, I feel I have been flat out with this and that for a while now. I love it, being busy and focussed is exactly what I need.

JC I hear you are starting your mentoring soon? What happens there?

And how brilliant it is to see CowGal posting again. Such a positive start to our days eh? I am hoping that for her, something incredibly positive will come from this experience.

Have a wonderful day guys, life is indeed good!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 29th January

Hi Starts. Good luck with the interview. And have a great time on the coast.
    Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Thank you Sky!
      I hear you are on day 25? Thats amazing girl, how are you feeling?

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Day 26 today Starts. Feeling good today, thanks. I have to go and pay my lawn mower man. Back soon if you're still around.
        Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Thats wonderful Sky, say hi to the lawn mower man for me :-)

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

good morning starts & sky...
            and all rest of the lovely troops once they get out of bed..:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Good morning Army. How are we all today? Mario hope you get word soon and Starts good luck with your interview.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Good morning to all!! - Starts, Sky, LadyJan and Opal and all of those checking in later.
                Sky - congrats on day #26. :goodjob: Hope I can match that soon..
                Starts, good luck with the interview although I'm sure it's a done thing...have a lovely, invigorating weekend.
                Still waiting with the rest of you to h:ear: something from Mario.
                So great to see Mary Anne back posting. Really a happy day here at MWO. :cheering
                Hope you all have a great day - am off shopping for a bit. Will pop in laterz to see what's new...
                Stirly:danthin:
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Good Morning Folks.
                  Good luck with your interview Starty and well done everyone on your sober days.
                  I'm finding peace easier to come by of late so I must be doing something right.
                  Have a fantastic, fulsome Friday.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

morning army,ray:still no news:huh:maybe i need to go to the hospital :bat

goodluck today starts,you are really doing great

whats jc doing,but good luck anyway

have a great sober happy day every one

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Morning starts,Sky,LJ,Opal,SG,mario ,Pops and all those yet to come by

may the gods of the epidural be visited upon you daughter,mario.

My course on child mentoring was supposed to start on Sunday, but it's been postponed 'til 13th Feb as the trainer is sick.

Not sure what it involves, but the ages of the kids are between 8 and 17. I've asked to be placed with an older child.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Hi everyone,
                        Mario, I think you must go an chase the little guy out - tell him/her Nirvana is over now.
                        Good luck Starts, they will have a great mentor.
                        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Hello hello

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

hello Mario, hows you?

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Hello again to all....Pops, Mario, JC and Jessie.
                              Jackie, good for you on the mentoring. But did you think it over well. After all, yer just a kid yerself....:H:H:H. Seriously tho' I think it is super that you are giving of your time that way. Brilliant...
                              Mario this baby is certainly nothing like his dear grandfather who whizzes around all day. This little one is sl.o.o.o.w.w.w.!!! :wahh::wahh::wahh:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X