Army Thread 29th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th January

I am great opal thanks,just back from a hard cycle.

my daughter is in the delivery room,got that phone call this morning so should have some news today.

how are you keeping,you are not around as much,everything going ok

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

hi stirly

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

mario;798153 wrote: hi stirly
        :wavin:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

hello again,this army is sure slow this week,or maybe even weeks ? where is everyody gone to ?

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

ok silent army i am off out for a bit,i will be back.:-)

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

mario;798169 wrote: hello again,this army is sure slow this week,or maybe even weeks ? where is everyody gone to ?
              Well, hopefully the wee one will arrive shortly and step things up a bit!!! Even poor little Tigger's been forgotten about with all this waiting going on . Time to go check what he's up to...
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Good morning, all. Mario, that daughter of yours is just teasing us isn't she. Does she know people around the world are murmuring 'PUSH PUSH PUSH'? :H
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

stirly-girly;798190 wrote: Well, hopefully the wee one will arrive shortly and step things up a bit!!! Even poor little Tigger's been forgotten about with all this waiting going on . Time to go check what he's up to...
                  :H STIR! Yes, Tigs and I have felt a bit lonely, but we're having a blast by ourselves. I'll be out of contact for a while, getting some R&R with the little furry guy. Tiptronic, where are you????
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

It's the only song I could find at short notice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejSVXL8ZnWE[/video]]YouTube - Push it to the Limit - Corbin Bleu - Jump In
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Starty, where are you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Here I am!!!
                        I see no Tiny Mario has appeared yet?
                        Soon, very soon I think.

I had my interview this morning and it seemed to go well. I need to complete an application form with my references and then it sounds like they are willing to train me for client work.
                        It looks a wonderful place, as ever the people in the field are kind, compassionate and non judgmental but with a desire to help others. How lovely to be among people like that.
                        I am off to the coast in about an hour, but will check in later.
                        Rubes have a fabby time at the cabin and give little Tigg a big kiss from me (and Larry)
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Starts, the pic is of a little guy on our hotel patio who seemed to REALLY want to come in an join the fun! CONGRATULATIONS on the path your life is taking. Such a beautiful way to share your loving, caring compassionate mind.

Still waiting on Mini Mario.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

I know him, his names Algernon!
                            Nice fella isnt he?
                            Thanks Rubes, I feel absolutely blessed to be following this path, its exciting challenging and worthwhile. Everything I have dreamed about really :l

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

And if ever I needed someone on my side, love, it would be you. :hug:
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th January

Bless you Ruby, the feeling is mutual.

OK I need to pack, otherwise Mr Starts will start pacing the floor and sighing heavily :H

See you later x

Comment

Working...
                                X