Army Thread, 30 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, 30 January

Grim;798834 wrote: Not really Greeners, if done properly (and into the wind), you walk into your landing....
    oh yep tell me about it..gota be into the wind but sometimes nature blows nasty suprises,
    like when top landing and you get rotor coming up from the valley..
    done it once in andorra and ended in trees badly scratched and tangled to bits..! but could've been a lot worse..

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

Grim;798841 wrote: Nope LJ, the only force I belong to is this one and I am just learning to skydive!
      ok understand now..
      just I thought you was a fixed wing pilot..must have missed you at the begining.
      skydiving...COOL..
      I have not done it & would love to.
      I had my private pilots licence, we had a cessna, but before I started in helicopter never finished..but wot a buzzzzzzzzzz
      I have paraglided in a few diff countries, and when younger Xcountry...I love anything connected to flight

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

ladyjan;798846 wrote: ok understand now..
        just I thought you was a fixed wing pilot..must have missed you at the begining.
        skydiving...COOL..
        I have not done it & would love to.
        I had my private pilots licence, we had a cessna, but before I started in helicopter never finished..but wot a buzzzzzzzzzz
        I have paraglided in a few diff countries, and when younger Xcountry...I love anything connected to flight
        Very nice LJ! You should look into getting going with it again! I am a self confessed aviation anorak and fly in anything that I get a chance to. Luckily my photography interests coincide with my flight interests so I get piles of opportunity!

Would like to start with my 3-axis MPL and stick with the small STOL aeries.....they fascinate me and are a lot more affordable.....
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

Damn, LJ!!! I'm impressed!!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

Grim;798848 wrote: Would like to start with my 3-axis MPL and stick with the small STOL aeries.....they fascinate me and are a lot more affordable.....
            Whassat in english?
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

Wowser, LJ!!!
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

Grim;798848 wrote: Very nice LJ! You should look into getting going with it again! I am a self confessed aviation anorak and fly in anything that I get a chance to. Luckily my photography interests coincide with my flight interests so I get piles of opportunity!

Would like to start with my 3-axis MPL and stick with the small STOL aeries.....they fascinate me and are a lot more affordable.....
                yep I have been getting itchy wings again..!!
                especially I got a clear head now..would've been unthinkable these last seven years...AL level was at really stupid stage..!
                there is a lot of competitions held here they fly the seven island Xcountry, lovely to see, I have ventured top to bottom a few times with a friends wing, I think he was trying to get me out of the darkside I had fallen into.. but I slipped back into it..!!!
                I used to have a 3 axis pod but this was in 1988.. for sure they are soooooo much advanced now to wot I had.. didn't really like it to be honest..

but I can imagine they are far superior now days, they must be..mine was at the pioneering stage....:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

greeneyes;798850 wrote: Whassat in english?
                  He's having a good time, but would like it even better if... (fill in blanks)
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

give you a chuckle Gims my first hang glider wing was a clubman..:H
                    collecters items now....

you know wot I really would LOVE to try is the flysuit...
                    now THAT is flyng....
                    orgasm all the way...

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

tiptronic_ct;798853 wrote: He's having a good time, but would like it even better if... (fill in blanks)
                      If greenie was his lens cleaner.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

greeneyes;798855 wrote: If greenie was his lens cleaner.
                        We have a wonder product in Saffaland, called:

KleenGreen

It has your name written all over it
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

hee hee
                          Tips,JC & Greenie.
                          .ok topics closer to the ground thenn..
                          Hey JC we still haven't sorted Tips out about our nicknames...??????

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

ladyjan;798858 wrote:
                            Hey JC we still haven't sorted Tips out about our nicknames...??????
                            Wathca mean???
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

ladyjan;798854 wrote:

you know wot I really would LOVE to try is the flysuit...
                              now THAT is flyng....
                              orgasm all the way...
                              I have a flysuit....

:new:
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread, 30 January

tiptronic_ct;798648 wrote: Doesn't sound promising, Jan :H

I have no idea what the exact meaning of those names are, but they sound fairly low-brow...
                                I repeat you do not call Geordies or scousers low brow without expecting trouble...!!!!!!!!!...JC's gonna get ya...!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X