7th day AF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7th day AF!

Well, today is my one week anniversary of being AF and I am so excited! Beginning to sleep and deal with my pain without alcohol! We are going to visit my parents, who drink, so please pray for us, Paul and Vicki Monday - Thursday that we can resist the temptation. Fortunately they don't drink vodka, which is what I loved, but they do drink bourbon, which is what Paul loves so I pray he can resist the temptation! Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement!

:thanks:
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

7th day AF!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Comment

7th day AF!

Sick, I suffered from nausea and gastric problems for a long time and used wine to sooth my stomach. How crazy! My nausea and stomach pain was caused by drinking. Once I stopped, most of the symptomps went away.
      I think most of the members would agree that their health gets much better after they quit drinking. We eat better, we sleep better, we take care of our houses and ourselves better. We exercise more (altought it is still a project for me)
      Someone has compared a physical relief oof quitting drinking to taking off a pair of shoes that just did not fit and wondering why did we wear them for so long.
      You can do it today!
      "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
      X