Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!! OK THIS IS FOR COWGAL LETS GET THIS MONTH OF FEBRUARY STARTED OFF RIGHT ..
    lets keep this going, vent, care, love, advise, give us your updates, whatever it takes, lets start out this new MONTH with a BANG!!!!
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

[B][SIZE=4]Hi Tirgs
    My ass is firmly in gear! Bring on this fun filled AF February....
    Lets shout, sing, laugh, cry, bang wallop, and anything else we feel like doing!!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

OK my ass is ready!

I am on board with you. Today is the first day. My ass needs to be in gear. I hear ya!:goodjob:

Comment

Hi Tirgs
        My ass is firmly in place for a fun filled AF February.....

Lets sing, shout, laugh, cry , bang wallop and whatever else we feel like doing.......! inkele:
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

WELCOME BEAUTY91254 . AND CHILLGIRL AWESOME JOB

Comment

I'm Here and Ready,,,,,,not realize that yesterday was the 1st of the month.
            Take care all x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

I'm here too!!!
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

good morning folks hows it going today .. catch22,mollyka ,beauty and chillgir..well have a great day everyone l

Comment

I'm here and my ass is in gear!

No hangovers, fights with hubby, conversations / e-mails I can't remember, or making a fool of myself while drunk. Not this month!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm new here. I'm in for February. Last drink was January 20. Hoping for as many sober days as possible

Comment

Welcome Northerner

Doggy - No hangovers are just the greatest!!! For me looking at facebook in the morning was always filled with dread at what I might have written. And so many conversations with friends when they'd say "but I told you already" and I would have no recollection whatsoever...
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

I`m in too! but just one question, let`s say you have 1 or 2 nights where you might have 1 or 2 max (because of dinner engagements) do you get thrown overboard, to the sharks and everything?

Comment

BUNNY;800272 wrote: I`m in too! but just one question, let`s say you have 1 or 2 nights where you might have 1 or 2 max (because of dinner engagements) do you get thrown overboard, to the sharks and everything?
                          no worries bunny .. but we do have a thiink about duct tape all diffence colors .. lmao

Comment

ps welcome northerner please feel free to vent scream and share whats on your mind and doggy no hang overs are a plus...everyone stay strong and keep shifting in the right direction

Comment

g'moanin all,
                              Im so glad that i dont txt or phone ppl anymore when im pissd at night.
                              no hangover, but still feeling tired and sleepy should change my name to lazy.
                              got a few appointments today! should be busy lucky ME no sleeping.
                              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                              X