Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol MR T....dont know why but i thought your boat was call roundabout, but it runabout just shows you when i read i dont take everything in....im glad the boat floats bet you cant wait to get that motor on then you will be well on your way.

It good to get a chance to get on here on a sunday morning.

Just like to say to everyone thanks for all your love and support here. It funny sharing with people about my shit in AA does really make me feel good i thought i was the only one that think of mad thinks in my head even when im sober, but im not the only one it feels good to hear a few other people feels the same way.
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Hello, buddies! My mood is lightening with each warm(er), sunny day we have. Granddaughter spent 3 hours with me cleaning yest., with her friend watching the big screen while we worked. I fed them tortilla pie and homemade guacamole, paid her $25, and had a great time with them. She would do it for nothing, but her parents have never given her an allowance, her mother can't manage money, and I want her to learn how to earn and manage by herself. I've been spending evenings more with Hubs, we're talking a lot, he's feeling better, think he's just glad I'm on his side (and SOBER!). We're making plans to do a few touch up renovations to get the house ready to market, putting another on the market in the next month, and probably evicting another tenant, but I'm moving son into that house, let him worry about it. Anyway, life is moving along, and spring can't be far now. We'll be complaining about summer heat before you know it!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Roger....my ass is up for a slapping! Look forward to reconnecting....miss you guys!

Comment

flyinhigh;817913 wrote: Hey Roger....my ass is up for a slapping! Look forward to reconnecting....miss you guys!
          well slapping NO.. BUT ALITTE FRIENDLY SPANKING YES YES ALWAYS
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

thats great ruby and yes cant wait till summer .. catch always great to hear from you .. no worries sometime i too dont read everything .. well big big cyber hugs to one and all

Comment

Who's slapping who's ass???:H:H:H:H
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;817959 wrote: Who's slapping who's ass???:H:H:H:H
                lmao no worries will save you some

Comment

You need to GROW one for me to slap yours!! :H I SO wish you were here. I need a handyman in the very worst way right now. You wouldn't have any time for boat building!
                  sigpic

Comment

well it would be great to get away right now but sue has 5 more weeks of this and thats and shit i have very little work as it is ... is it warm up there yet lol

Comment

ok so where is everyone ...hope all is ok .. just wanted to stop in and say have a great monday stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

Hey Tirgs - Im here!
                        Trying to stay afloat here in a deluge of rain, could do with your boat.

Enjoying another AF monday and more importantly a hangover free one
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                          Looks like everyone one doing well.
                          God must of anwsered my prays the other day my work not flexi me in so much (in hours)
                          last week i was off work took the advantage went to more meetings. It does help me a lot.
                          Never guess what i spend my xmas money at long last and it felt good going to the shops looking around for myself. oh and i got my haircut so thinks are looking good for me, i do get the days i struggle but i can use AA now as a back up.
                          Not sure if you remember i told you about this lad in my group sessions ...well he got out of hospital last week, it going to take 4years for his organs to get back to normal his drinking days are over at the age of 27yrs old.

TAKE CARE ALL.X:l
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Morning Catch (or is it still evening where you are?)
                            My dog woke me up early this morning so im sitting up in bed with my laptop instead of the usual mad rush so im actually thanking her for starting my day in this calm way.

Im so glad you are getting so much from your meetings, I hadnt read before about the guy you mentioned, is this damage he has done through drinking? That is so sad to hear I am just so grateful to my body for putting up with the terrible abuse I inflicted on it. One of my wake up calls was the more and more frequent injuries I was sustaining when drunk, I have broken my nose, ribs, had several black eye and many cuts and bruises, I seriously was beginning to fear for my life.

Here's to a happy injury free and AF tuesday......
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Chillgirl it morning time here, This young lad not realize that he should not of been drinking AL at all he cut right down on his drinking to 2 cans of beer a day, he use to drink vodka. He got pancratities and was in hospital he was in a coma (induce coma so that his body can recovery) but other organs of the body started to go wrong for him. He had been in hospital for about 7 to 8 weeks. i hope i get to see him before my group sessions end in 10 weeks time.
                              My dog always put a big on my face.

I second that chillgirl !!! her's to a happy injury free AF tuesday....

Comment

I second that chillgirl !!! her's to a happy injury free AF tuesday....__________________
                                here here i third that .. may we all take a second to smell the true roses of life and give thankx

Comment

Working...
                                X