Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA.....I've gone through a divorce....It can be crappy under the best circumstances.......Myself and my ex, we liked each other, but we were going in different directions. I still had dreams and regraets about falure...for a long time. It can consume you if you let it. I decided not to have get a hold of my life. Take things easy.......you'll have a lot of mixed feelings......just remember......all that could be done was done. Move forward.......towards a new and better life ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Great support, Iad.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

dame i was so hoping to come here and complain NOT.. LOL thankx ruby for the reminder ... and catch too funny the way you put your computer has a cold and is not feeling well ... can i use that the next time i want to stay home and take care of it ...lol..
        well enjoy and yes lets keep going and thinking in the positive right direction
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, you deserve to complain a little if you want! :H We all need to let off steam once in a while, as long as it doesn't become a lifestyle. I was just so moved by the events of the weekend, it made me feel so small, thinking about my puny problems which, comparatively, are only large in MY life, and that which does not kill me will make me stronger. My 16-y/o granddaughter, the drama queen, was shocked into silence. I think instead of protecting our children from learning about the pain some people suffer in this world, they need to know about it, and learn to appreciate even more their blessings.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

so true ruby ..

Comment

Better mood today. Thanks, guys! For fun, I've been wondering what "tlrgs" stands for ... taking life right going sober? thanking life's really gorgous sue? Anyone got any other ideas?
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

:H It's initials of his kids, SOS!
                sigpic

Comment

lol sick keep guessing

Comment

Is it really the initials of your kids? I was going way out there, giving it alot of thought. Alcohol = brain damage! Haha!
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

yep you got it sick ..tony,luke,roger, gonzalez,sue .. but someone on the site pointed out tht it could mean ''the long road getting sober'' which it has in so many ways .. but so worth every step and bumps along the way

Comment

that is what I thought!

T, I thought it was the long road to getting sober, stop messing w/ sos!! And vent and complain all u want, GOD knows I do enough of it,not today tho..................what a gorgeous day it has been!!!! Went to gym, sat by pool, now off to work, think I am getting rid of the horses but Larry said he'd keep Cocoa and I could ride any time I wanted to........................ cannot afford to keep them well, humanely, vets, worming, hay, grain, costs lots of $$$$...............u know???

Thanks IAD, I know I am going to walk away from this a much happier and whole person, but this is rough right now...............meeting w/ lawyer Thurs after work..................this ought to be enlightening, mike is fighting tooth and nail to get out of helping me whatsoever w/ anything!!!! sucks!!!

Enough, said I was not going to complain!!!! right!!!??

love and hugs guys!!!!:l :h

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Cowgal, I love it! I am learning far too well that it is a long road getting sober! Very creative of you, much better than yours, Roger! Just Kidding! Yours is sweet. I hate I came up with sick of being sick. I'm either called sobs or sick, don't know which is worse! :huh:

Comment

SOS, I think what I call you is the best! :H You CAN change your name (don't ask me how!), but I'd suggest you wait a little while and see who you feel like calling yourself, as you grow in sobriety. Besides, we had someone here for a while who called themselves Projectile Vomit. I hope they're still here under a dif name! :H
                            sigpic

Comment

all in time sick maybe soon you can change your name .. but when your ready just keep on doing your best .. cowgal im done venting and i dont want to get started .. well enjoy love and big big hugs to one and all

Comment

Doggygirl;800026 wrote: I'm here and my ass is in gear!

No hangovers, fights with hubby, conversations / e-mails I can't remember, or making a fool of myself while drunk. Not this month!

DG
                                I accept with information: Last drink was January 20. Hoping for as many sober days as possible.
                                watchhotmoviesonline
                                watchonlinesportfree

Comment

Working...
                                X