Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby.....life with youngin's.......they get into all kinds of crap ! Hang in their ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

OH MAN!!!!!!

Mad, i just had a super long post and when I posted it, got kicked off this stupid pc at work, and it is gone!!! now i have to try to recall all i said.................grrrrrrr

SOS, Ruby, T, IAD, great to see you all.....................my lifeline!!!! T, hope you are feeling better...........Ruby hope gd feels better, ear infections are rough..............

totally forgot it was april fools day, duh!!?? oh well, nobody to really fool right now...........

That book I am illustrating is in a contest and I wanted to ask a super big favor, if you all would go to this site.............The Next Top Spiritual Author Competition
      If u do, watch the utube, it tells his background, he is like us, but had drugs involved too......now he is trying to save people from addictions/suicide/etc, very spiritual.............if u vote for him, chances of selling more books, getting me more artwork, will help.............

u have to register, but it is quick and easy and then u can vote for the book, Paul Smit, "One"..............

I will try to check in later w/ you guys too...................sorry i missed yesterday, have no idea how that happened??? had a busy day, and tried to rest up so I could get through this night..............getting smarter about taking better care of myself.................about time.........huh??

love and hugs,:l :h

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi everyone,
        cowgal ive written it down so i wil be goin on the site.
        Im in a rush today but just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter, keep strong and keep safe and well l:hve 2u all.....x:l
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

happy easter to u too

Catch hope u have a happy easter, love you, have a great day!! love MA:l:h

Comment

It's Friday....Good Friday at that......all you Catholics ( No meat today ! Ha! just seafood.....leave the Sailors alone ! Ha! I'm going to get struck by lightning ! Ha!) IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

good morning and happy friday to one and all im up and just going to kick back today ...had one hell of a time sleeping last night and so far no head ack ..
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

:lilflower:GOOD FRIDAY, EVERYONE!:lilflower: I'm feeling better today, praise God! After 3 days of suffering, I was so ill last night and that voice screamed at me "I wanna get drunk!" mg Then I started planning in my mind that I was going to the dr. this morning and I was going by the liquor store and get waisted! Fortunately, I felt better and passed right by the liquor store without looking at it! I am so thankful. Today is 28 days sober for me! :yougo: I could have thrown it all away and it really surprised me that I was strong enough to deny that bad of a craving. Just goes to show you, you really gotta be careful when you are not feeling good. I've been missing the site really bad, too, missing my friends and my daily dose of encouragement. c: Roger, I hope you are feeling better and not so overwelmed! Your headaches may be coming from this stupid pollen. Try taking benedryl. Ruby, I hope Gracie is feeling better and you are, too. Those little ones can be a handful! Cowgal, very inspiring video and book descrip. So happy you are doing the artwork. I see how God brought you two together with your gifts and you are going to help many people. Congratulations and best of luck to you! IAD, enjoying your awesome pics! Hope everyone has a beautiful day and a very awesome Easter weekend! Love you all, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

great job vicky im so proud of you girl

Comment

GO SOS!!

Great job, i am so happy for u!!! u must be feeling so good right now.....................lots of love, MA:l :h

Comment

ok where is everyone .. well hope everyone is doing their best and staying strong this weekend .. just want to say happy easter to one and all love and hugs .. i think im going to go out side today .. feeeling alittle better plus i need cigs ... lol enjoy

Comment

Too busy to sit, T, love! About 20 people descending on me tomorrow!!! At least eggs are dyed!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok been out side way too bright out there lol it a pretty day .. now if i can get luke to get off the xbox we might do something .. have fun ruby

Comment

Have about 30 people come over tomorrow....Easter and all ! I want hide away ! IAD Ha!
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

:lilflower:Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!:lilflower: We need to recruit some people to our group! I'll work on that. Ruby, I hope you are feeling better today and have a good weekend with family! Roger, put on your sunglasses, Babe and enjoy the outdoors! I am so happy you are feeling better! IAD, hide the eggs, not yourself! Enjoy your family! :kissyface: I am not having a fun weekend. Kinda sad to be alone without family, just didn't feel up to it. Yesterday, hubby drank case of beer, got so drunk and so mean! He went to bed at 6, so I watched a movie and ended up crying through the whole thing. Didn't go to bed until 3 this morniing, trying to "fix everything" in my mind. Life is not always fun, but so much better than drinking it away! I am going to live a sober life, perhaps by myself, but I can and will do this! Love to you all and hope your Easter weekend is awesome! :sendinglove:
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

SOS.....Even with family you can still feel alone....Best wishes Hon ! I need to take my Zoloft ! Ha! IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X