Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome job vicky .. you are learning girl and keep it up.be proud of what you are doing for yourself .and enjoy your weekend
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Vick, if it's his choice to drink, look at outside activities you can get involved in. Most communities have something, from learning something new, joining a nature group, finding a support group you like, helping the poor, theatre, aoup kitchens, .....you get what I'm talking about. We seem to have SO much time sober, but this is what NORMAL people do. Find ways to enjoy and enrich yourself, if you have too much time on your hands.For me, I've let go so long, with drinking and being incapcitated (B/C of drinking!) for 2 years, I've let my house, yard, business go. I feel if you look, you'll find things to fill your time instead of sitting in front of the boob toob! :H Lets work on it!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

going to a friends

house for dinner, that is it for me this year, blah..................hope you all have a wonderful easter...............don't really celebrate anymore that the kids have grown up...............xoxoxo MA:l :h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

sick of being sick;832630 wrote: :lilflower:Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!:lilflower: We need to recruit some people to our group! I'll work on that. Ruby, I hope you are feeling better today and have a good weekend with family! Roger, put on your sunglasses, Babe and enjoy the outdoors! I am so happy you are feeling better! IAD, hide the eggs, not yourself! Enjoy your family! :kissyface: I am not having a fun weekend. Kinda sad to be alone without family, just didn't feel up to it. Yesterday, hubby drank case of beer, got so drunk and so mean! He went to bed at 6, so I watched a movie and ended up crying through the whole thing. Didn't go to bed until 3 this morniing, trying to "fix everything" in my mind. Life is not always fun, but so much better than drinking it away! I am going to live a sober life, perhaps by myself, but I can and will do this! Love to you all and hope your Easter weekend is awesome! :sendinglove:
          Aww...sorry to hear your hubs got drunk yesterday, Vick....how was he today? I'm glad you're hanging in there, sweetie!

I just started taking a paper-making class a couple of weeks ago...it's amazing. Almost all the "students" are women from 40 to 75. Do you have any sort of classes like that in your area? It really helps to take your mind off of things, and when I lie awake some nights, I think of ways to add color to my next paper project (tissue paper? Glitter?), instead of focusing on drinking or what other problems in my life may be (and trust me, there's plenty). I'm thinking of you...:l

Comment

hi peeps. hope youre having a lovely time scoffing easter eggs and hot cross buns.
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter!
              10 days AF and very thankful. Alone also for this holiday, but sober won't make it one I regret.
              Vicky,
              So understand what you are going through. Sober I don't have to react and get pulled into the drama drinking causes. I can observe and plan my life.
              Thank you all so much!

Comment

Wanted to say a quick 'Happy Easter'. The swarm of locust are descending on me, and have much to do yet!! :H Have a good one, everybody!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Spuddleduck, fennel welcome, glad to have u here, try to check in every day even if you mess up, we will be here, god knows i have messed up..........everyone here still cares...............:welcome: :welcome:

saving grace, have not seen u for a while, great on the af days, one day at a time................u are doing wonderfully:goodjob:

T, Ruby and Catch and SOS, love you guys....................if hubs drank it is is problem, does he drink alcoholically like mine?? mine came by last night looking for u know what...............blew him off big time, he was drunk..................ass!!!

thanks for all your votes for the book, need tons more, but we ARE gong to win, I feel it in my soul.......................anyone who doesn't know what i an talking about, see my thread that i need a favor...................really could use your vote, so please please help my intention/vision come true!!!! love you all, MA :h :h

hugs, and love,

MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

well we have some new faces here welcome and happy easter to one and all

Comment

Fennal and Spuds, so glad you came to visit! Hope you stick around! Hope all is having a great Easter Sunday! Spuds, tomorrow is your first sober birthday (LOL) and we hope you have a great time without the alcohol! Congratulations on 10 AF days, Saving grace! Thank you all for your suggestions and understanding. Just trying to get through TODAY, that's all I can do right now! I love you all and I appreciate your encouragement and love! Love, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Just realized...Easter Sunday is my 1 month anniversary without a drink! I made it up 1" on the mountain! So far to go. One step, one day at a time. I am so thankful I made it this far though!
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

well done sobs, you can count in months now. when i first started thinking about my birthday, theres no way i thought i would still be AF. this will be first birthday EVER without booze (well since i discovered it). gonna go for a day out to a mini zoo and to a butterfly house. looking forward to it SOBER
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Vicki, just wanted to say...

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS on 1 MONTH SOBER!!:yougo::yougo:

I'm sorry to read of your husband's choice to drink. I'm sure that is frustrating for you. The only person we can change is ourselves. You are doing fabulous! I love the suggestions of looking around (even in a remote area like you are in!) for some stimulating things to do. There is always something!

I remember when you first came 'round here at MWO and you have made so much terrific progress. Enjoy your special day!

Happy Sober B-Day Spud! (tomorrow if I understood that right?) That is awesome. Have a terrific day and really ENJOY all the freedom that sober people have on their birthdays to do anything they want while not chained to a bottle!

Fennel - that paper thingy you are doing sounds interesting. And you mentioned one of my magic words....GLITTER! :bling Is there a web link that would give an idea what you are doing with paper?

Hello and happy Easter to all whose asses are in gear! Mine is!

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

awesome job vicky be proud in what you are doing for yourself .. you have come so far in a short time and learning everything to get you where you want to be in life sober love and big big hugs girl

Comment

ok good morning shifters .. well the rabbit has left the building .. what do we do now lol ok everyone wake up and get your asses in gear for a new week of fun .. watch out life can change on a dime .. so are you ready for change .. god knows i am .. think im going out and try to open same doors and see what happens .. well have an awesome monday stay strong and keep shifting those gears in the right direction forward

Comment

Working...
                                X