Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Mama Bear ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

She's off somewhere in PB world, searching for new material! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK ON THE PIC.S GO TO advanced and click preview post ..
        then if its to your liking click submit reply
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

are we in trouble NOW LMAO

Comment

hell to the yeah...been over in newbies nest trying out new stuff....
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

look out here I come....

Comment

My work here is done.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

never Rubes......you are the true wonder woman...i just wanna look like her!!!

Comment

heres something cool i found in an attic and finally clean and sanded and stain .. i have had it sitting around and always want to clean it up .. the fish was made in india not sure how old it is

Comment

oh and heres the molberry bush and avocodes tree

and the two doors i just got done with the before and after

Comment

Beautiful, T!
                        sigpic

Comment

Did it work?
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

YAY!!! I've given birth AGAIN!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Now I'm going to be playing with this shit all day, instead of packing and worrying over my trip! DAMN IT!
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

LOL!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X