Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey time baby so good to hear from you .. its weird but i was just thinking about you girl .. glad to hear you are doing well and had lots of fun with the kids .. love and big big hugs my dear friend
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

GOOD MORNING!!!

Hey all, so excited about today, got up 3 hours before alarm!!!! Mamabear, my sons are the same way w/ music, but i really like ALOT of their songs too...............we can take what we want from eachother and leave the rest behind, let them be themselves................my music thread has alot of the stuff i have heard from them and ventured out to listen to on my own...........

Great to see you here Time, should call u, will try tonight................glad u had fun in orlando, I always do when i go!!!

SOS, sounds like a plan i have 3 day weekend every other one, would be SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!! We could all meet there, what a plan!!! something to look forward to after i get back, yay!!!!

love you guys,:l :h off to shower and go riding, then more things, having lunch w/ David, napping then work, will be on chat tonight if my internet works...................

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

just a qiuk one this morning having yard sale and busy so just wanted to stop to say stay strong and keep shifting .. big big hugs to one and all

Comment

As with T. A Big Teddy Bear Hug, etc. from me......Ha! Hi! Time 2change....Cowgirl keep a stiff upper lip ! Everyone else "Howdy" ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

hi all, ive just come back from my weekly pick up of other half from the pub. i have my diet coke and pack of nuts. funnily enough the conversation was pretty similar to last time... hmm the things you notice when your the sober one
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

yeah spuddle ..did he repeat himself and how many times lol.. really its funny now that im sober and i hangout with anyone that is drinking or very drunk ..

Comment

lol :H spuddle,
                Today i serve a lady and thought she did not paid, i ran after her she show me her receipt, i was :wow: it felt like i had a blackout but without the AL Im i going mad or what ?!?!
                Ian that photobucket there is no picture on it ....what was the pic?

Everyone have a holy sober sunday.
                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

you are not going mad catch we all have had days like that ..lol wait im having one now what does everyone think of a new thread name .. The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASS IN GEAR ..
                  well i felt like a change a new thread name let me know what you think ...love and big big hugs to one and all

Comment

Catch (Tear) took care of the problem ....Ha! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

hey all!

Great seeing everyone today, catch, I have had sober moments where i sorta black out too.......freaky.........i think normal tho.......

T, the journey begins here so GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR sounds like a great new title........change if u want, u r great for keeping this going, NEED this thread, the only one I really keep in touch w/ on a regular basis, used to do the 30 day thread, but it seems to have disappeared again??!!

Spuddleduck, I used to be married to a guy who got smashed EVERY DAY, thank GOD i am out (almost, he is being an ASS in the divorce process, which is what my lawyer warned me about..........) drank over it LAST time.............no more, new attitude, feels sooooooo good to be away from that!!! So liberating, and now af............for a few days, feeling normal already...........loving life, and like u SOS, not going to count days.........one day at a time, I have today........well, now tonight, all night............AAUUURRRGH!!! Thank GOD for chat!!!!

Ruby, IAD, everyone and anyone I missed, have a wonderous night, will try to check in first thing in the am before passing out, as I have been awake since 345am, will be well over 24 hours awake by the time i get out of here...........

love and hugs to everyone!:l :h

MA
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

IAD, did you do the drawing? Good.
                        MaryAnne......you sound so good.....thinking of you!
                        Ruby...love your posts!
                        To the so many others here, I read each day many times. I am learning from everyone's thoughts, triumphs and struggles. Drinking has brought me to such a lonely, isolated place in my life. Being AF is giving me the courage to reach out and make friends.
                        Thank you all so much!:thanks:

Comment

IAD.. I WANT THAT SPANNER.... will it fix my car. i keep looking at it and talking to it nicely but its still nackered... ho hum maybe ill clean it,, that'll work im sure
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hey gang....off to the lake house.....Roger I need you to come fix my POS boat!!!
                            bye....will check in later
                            xoxoxox
                            mama jan
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I must confess...I did'nt draw the pic. Ha! Looks good though does'nt it ? IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

well hows it going everyone nice and cloudy day here and just working aroud the house .. hope all is well with one and all ..

Comment

Working...
                                X