Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirgs - wow! Great boat, i take it you've done this before? Maybe make a bigger one next time and you guys can sail over to Europe and say hi.....

Wishing you all a wonderful AF saturday
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

thankx cowgal and chill .. well had a great day here and got alot done and even had a yard sale for sue .. put everything out there for her so that she doesnt lift anything just sits there and sell.. well hoep everyone had a great day stay strong and have a awseome sunday .. love and big big cyber hugs
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok the sides are done for now ..IT LOOKA LIKEA BOAT

Comment

Great job, there, T! And it's not an ark after all! LOL Yes, I'm back, what's left of me. Quite a trip, really am hating on this cold. It snowed 3x while I was there, including as I was leaving. I'm SO ready for spring, but not for the tornadoes it brings.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok ruby what do you think about planters thinkj about this boat with a palm tree inside it in the front of a house with an anchor bye the side of it

Comment

Hi there everyone,
              Mary ann hope your taking it easy at the gym done over do it,:l saturday i open up a little took me three weeeks to say my name at My AA meeting i feel so blessed that i have a great bunch of people that care. i know im in the advance meeting but cant get to the beginners, so i think they might be starting the 12steps soon some of them want to, or need to go through it again....
              Ruby goood to see you back.
              Mr T ...Very good workmanship on that boat you have made.:thumbs:

Had a drinking dream over the weekend funny last night my dream was i went away on hoilday and all the AA people were there, not sure what that was all about.
              Have a good day all
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

TIRGS - I think the boat would look so cool with a palm in it! Are you going to paint it or varnish it?

CATCH - Well done on saying your name at AA, i have only been to about 4 meetings and find them really daunting, its stupid things like not knowing the protocol that makes me nervous. I had been going to the same one each week which is mostly women and was starting to relax but as I couldnt make it last week I went to one on saturday instead which was all different people (mostly men) and I was a wreck again! Especially when the guy making a speach was an old client of mine! I wanted to die but by the end of the meeting they were like old friends and "the client" made a special effort to wait behind and ask me how i was doing and did i have enough support.
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

good morning .. well thats awesome catch and chill .. i find aa meeting very helpful .. but havent been going as offen as i could.. and well as for the boat not sure yet on painting it or varnish.. the next thing will be the floor and botton and form insilation .. and need to figure out how to bend a 2inch bye 3inch by 8foot peice of wood for top rail .. the same shape as the boat fun fun .. but anyway wish everyone a happy and bless monday enjoy

Comment

Hey all. Sorry for not keeping up, just really overwhelmed right now with the sudden death of my friend and neighbor. Thanks for being here, friends I always know I can come to.

T, I'm posting the pics of my crochet work here, OK? Please show Sue. The small items are thread crochet, and take FOREVER!! but keep my hands busy. LOL
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

great job

everyone here is so motivating, keep up the good work!!:goodjob:

just got my pc working again, soooooo can check in when I want to, my iphone is so undependable and hard to read w/ these old eyes........

Sorry about your loss ruby, u ready for some guests in a couple weeks???(may brighten your days up??If not, let me know........)I hope I can do the drive in my little Rav4.........may need snow tires!!!?? Totally something to look forward to, only thing I have to right now..............this is a scarey time for me, thanks all for being here, u are always there, I appreciate it.............:thanks::thanks:

XOXOX MA:l:h
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

The weather today was beautiful here. Had a dentist appt, some banking, then shopped for supplies to cook meals for my neighbor's family over the next few terrible days. This is the last thing she wanted, expected, but she had a minor heart problem, went through a terrible divorce that SHE came out on top in (though he wouldn't pay like he was supposed to), and was not taking care of herself (smoking and drinking, not eating to lose weight). Now, her ex will be able to take the girls and care for them as he sees fit, which is not good. She's gone, and though the older girls will cope, those two little ones have been changed forever, because she didn't think far ahead enough to know she HAD to take care of her body or lose it all. I'm so sad for those babies, and her mother, and so angry with her. I can only pray the older sisters will step in and help, but they are only 18 and 19, and there's absolutely nothing I can do but be there over the next few days, and pray for them. Life seems so complicated recently. Sorry for my whining, it just feels better to write some of this. Thanks, my friends. I'm praying for you all, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

thats is so cute ruby sue loves it and wants pattern .. haha ...
                          hang in there cowgal you are awesome girl ..

Comment

prayers going out to them and to you ruby .. love you sis and please stop and take some time for you too ..

Comment

And yes, CG, always ready for company. Daughter called today to say bank has taken their offer on the house they've been looking at, and though I have mixed feelings about them buying something that big, as long as she's happy, I'm there for her. I've promised to go up and stay with her, watch the kids while she gets settled in March. Just told her I'm NOT cleaning that monstrous place! The basement is bigger than most houses. LOLThere's a guest suite with a balcony for me, so I'll be comfortable and happy with the kids.
                              sigpic

Comment

glad

glad your day was good, this weather is hard on me.............you are so sweet to help out w/ all the cooking etc................you are a special person, Ruby, wish I could be so good, once was but this divorce/$$ stuff has me worried/upset beyond belief................will go to aa again tomorrow and not be such a recluse...........I just feel so tired , glad you had a good day, you are so sweet!!

xoxoxoxo:l:h:l:h

MA
                                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                                X