Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning gear shifters ..
    well cowgal just try and take it but one day at a time .. life is what you make it so just try and make it a happy one and well i have a long tearout cabinets day .. need to get done and get this guy pay up so i can start making more money .. wel enjoy everyone stay strong and think positive and shifting in the right direction ...
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

good day

yeah T, one minute at a time at times, off to get coffee, aa meeting hopefully having tea w/ a guy friend of mine, it is raining tho, and cold, this weather sux, having lunch w/ gf, jam-packed day..................then gym to lift weights, starting and continuing slowly................still miss horses, but rain is keeping me home today, and it is so f'n cold, I hate it!!!!I have heat set on 80 and still cold, I am sure my electric bill is going to kill me...............what else can I do??? apt is really small thank GOD!! MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Sorry

I am such a bummer, got nothing except the aa meeting done today, really really weak & tired, now frustrated as I could get onto the pc here at work a few days ago, now it is down, so stuck w/ this iPhone, chat kept me busy and killed time, need phone calls if anyone's up for one, TIT will call u soon, won't bother anyone else, everyone here is probably heading to bed like normal people, off to read one book I could find, thing is that puts me to sleep, will go make coffee now........ Love you all thanks for always being here !!! Only 10 hours left, it is a job tho.......

MA

Comment

well had a great day here got this and that done .. and tomorrow will be a full day too plus still working on the boat too hehehe .. well sorry about the ain cowgal .. spring is just around the corner.. well enjoy and where is everyone

Comment

YAY!!!

Got on w/ a different porthole, can chat when people decide to start.............cannot wait til spring T, u have NO idea how I despise this cold.................today was not really that bad in the pm, just had too much to do, so couldn't visit the horses, maybe Thurs or Friday, I miss them so dearly!!!:upset:

lots of love to you all, :l :h Rubs, More, Chill, T, I am sure w/ this brain I have missed a few............

Mary Anne xoxoxo:l :h

Comment

Hi Everyone,
              Ruby sorry to hear about your friend and neighbor.....love the crocjet work.
              cowgal..hope you get to see your horses on thur or froday.
              chillgirl... funny its like that at my Aa meeting there seems to be more men.... the guy that took the AA meeting the first day i went there, afterwards got home, got ready for work and guess who i serve the guy that took the AA meeting there's a few people that i recongnize in my area now, but right now i dont care no more i just want to get better and stay strong and keep on the right path.
              Thnx Mr T for being there for us, where are you going to sail your boat to...

Kepp well everyone.:h
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

catch!!

So glad to see you, was trying to chat but felt like a 6th wheel, definitely not needed!!! I sometimes like it and sometimes not............went to AA yesterday and will go again Thurs and Friday, Sat, then Sun and mon will be too tired from working, but gotta kick this thing, aa does help. but you all do too, maybe more, I can talk more freely here, but get real hugs and conversation there.....................good for you, how many days do you have?? I love you, u can email me if it is ok, don't want to get u in trouble, having trouble w/ fb....................glad u are here.................xoxoxoxo:l :h :l :h
                Mary Anne

Comment

Hello friends! Up early to get to work on meal for neighbor's family after the memorial today. MA, she wanted her ashes spread over the fields at the horse farm where her horses are boarded. I'm sure the family will have to sell them now. Another reason for us to count our blessings instead of our troubles each day. I told my granddaughter yesterday while she was helping me make soup for the neighbor's family we would get some chickens this spring, and she'd have to learn to gather eggs like I did when I was little. I was SO afraid of those hens! LOL Off to start the meal I'm taking next door later. Be good to yourselves, my dear companions.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning cowgal ,catch and ruby the chicken farmer.. please two over med .. just kidding . well just stop in to say have an awesome day everyone have faith and believe in yurself

Comment

yeah

thanks for the reminder Rubes, I still am alive and can ride once it warms up.............everyone had a good day I take it?? Chat is soooooooo addicting!!!lol:H

love you all dearly, will check in again tomorrow...................MA xoxoxo:l:h:l:h

Comment

Hi All,
                        MA...You not got me in trouble with f/b:l but i do like to be careful what i write on there ! like you said i can talk or write more freely here were ppl who understand where how problems coming from. I do believe recovery starts when one Alcoholic talks to another... I have 32days af but each day i see is a new day for me and im grateful for that.

I have been on antidepressant for over a week now and i feel better in myself, dont get that sick, or fear in my stomach and other things as well.
                        Ruby...your right we should count our blessings, when i see my friend in a wheelchair, she has to learn to walk again and she does not let it get her down she is so positive.
                        Mr T i feel like im getting my faith back..

Cant wait for the clocks to go backwards so we can have more light in the evening and longer days...

Must go now, so good care! L:hve 2u ALL.x
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

catch

I am so proud of u,:goodjob: won't talk anywhere but here about this stuff...............32 days, wow, AA does help, so does antidepressants if u need them................I am on day 8 i think??? have today, that is all that counts, am not feeling too well, very very tired, may be these long hours, have NO life................sleep and work, and eat when I can...............really want to do some things today, but fear I need all the sleep I can get due to this recent problem, still taking it's toll, plus work is hard these long hours..................:upset:

Rubes, you are so wise and helpful to all u come into contact with, it is amazing...............

T hope you have a wonderful productive day..............keep working on that boat, maybe we can all take it to Jamaica, lol, more like Key Biscayne.................in Miami?? probably spelled wrong, but I am so tired, I feel as tho I cannot stay awake for my 9am dr. appt............am afraid to drive I may go off the road.............this is scarey............

thanks u all for always being here for me and all of us.................lots of love and hugs...........:thanks:

MA:l

Comment

Finally may get my house back to normal today. It's been chaotic since I got home Saturday night, and I need to get back to business. Still having trouble believing my friend is really gone. Hope you all have a good day today.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok who turn the ac up on high its cold this morning here and didnt want to wake up .. now running late.. so with that note just wanted to say have a greatfulday ... believe in who you are and who you want become ...

Comment

yeah here too

and now I have a horrid headcold to boot, headimh back to bed after the news is over..............feeling like sh**...........one day off left, hope i feel better tomorrow!!??

MA:l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X