Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, friends! Hubs is home today, so hard for me to get a second to post!! He took me to lunch at the Texas Roadhouse, so I'm still stuffed, plus I brought home enough leftovers for 2 more meals!!! Hope everyone is hanging in there. I'm trying to get as many 'honey dos' out of Hubs as I can today and tomorrow. :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hi there everyone .. well still trying to kick this flu bug .. and just resting and yes playing with the boat too .. it might just be ready bye my b-day 27.. but anyway hope all is well and catch great job .. keep it going .. cowgal hang in there and ruby work him .. well enjoy stay strong and keep shifting in the right direction
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey Roger
        I might have to come to see the maiden voyage. I think we need to start thinking of a name for the boat. Any suggestions?

Comment

hi all

I am trying to enjoy this last day off, go in tomorrow nights, glad to see everyone, if anyone has called me or anything I apologize, as short term memory is shaky..................told by dr. it is mostly just due to stress and stuff I just went through....................

it WILL come back, Ruby will call u in a few days, or maybe tomorrow night...............

xoxoxo:l :h :l :h

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi ALL,
            Ruby sounds like ur meal was good.......MR T hope u had a good time playing with ur boat... ......MA bet u cant wait for the weekend, have a lovely time with ruby.

The good thing about being sober is...... if i get the blame for something i dont get thrown in my face ur a pissd head. My daughter B,day 2morrow will be busy.

Have a GR8 day ALL.x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Happy Birthday to your daughter, Catch. I know that it's always a special day for us mother's too, remembering the most important moments of our lives. T-baby, you get well, hear? Enough of this sick leave for you. Seriously, I have heard this stuff hangs around up to six weeks. As sick as I was for several days, I believe my flu shots and the Zicam I started right away helped me tremendously. CG, try to take advantage of your new place's solitude and get lots of rest. Taking good care of yourself now is SO important! Time, everyone to come, hope you're doing well!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good afternoon one and all . well still not feeling up to par .. even going to bed early and waking up at 11.. but i have to get ready for tomorrow work day ... no matter what .. well what do you all think about the name the ''runabout'' lol ... well have a grea day everyone stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

Hey all!!!!

T, hope your flu gets better, thank god I got all my shots!!! Don't ever want te flu again!
                  Just had nice Indian food for lunch w/ friend from AA, bought
                  me some Indian groceries too, sweet guy.......

Catch, enjoy birthday w/ your daughter! Fun!!!

Off to ride soon, lots of love,

MA

Comment

ok there's the ""runabout"" still have to do the trim around the rim and one more seat in the mid of the boat .. but its ready to float

Comment

Wakey wakey!!!

I said that very quietly........ Hope u r well T, boat's looking good!

Outa work in a little over an hour..... Taking car in for service so it is safe for trip to Atlanta for Muse concert and Ruby visit........ BRRRR, it is going to be freezing there, huh Rubes!?!? Cold here...... Getting another darn sore throat!!!! WTF???? Every week, this is getting old!!!! Need to be sure to get enough sleep today w/ all my activities.....

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!! XOXO:l. :h MA

Comment

well good morning im alive after one long night of tossing and turning and lots of sweat... ad i feel some what ok .. lets get lots of coffee and see where that take me .. but anyway off to work have a great day everyone stay strong and keep shifting in the right direction

Comment

Sweating is good, T, means your fever broke. But get lots of fluids (NOT caffeine!!), chicken soup is always good. Try some gatorade!! '
                          The boat is FANTASTIC!!! I may have to commision one for my grandchildren now they'll be living on a lake. 'Runabout' is great for a name.
                          MA, I'm packing my car today, planning on an early start tomorrow. Looks like the weather will be in the high 50's during the days and high 20's at night, so not TOO bad for this time of year. No snow forcast (SO far). Was going today, but still have pressing office/tax/tenant work that MUST be finished. I'm going to e-mail you specific directions to my place. If you're using a GPS, do NOT make the last turn it advises; you end up in my neighbor's driveway (they put up a roadsign on their driveway, and mapmakers took it as a county road! :H) Talk soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's snowing.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh no

I do not have snow tires!!!!!!! what should i do???? get chains??

man!!!

MA

Comment

No, this is temporary, will no accumulate. Suppsed to be to warm for anything else this week.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X