Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby......you'll do what's right. Keep a strong upper lip. Kids are a pain in the ass ......my oldest thinks this house is a stopping point between swora-ce'......My wife wants to kill him ! Ha! Just hang in thier........this too shall pass....(without murder I hope ! Ha!) IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I had a long post, lost it, maybe for the best!! Main thing I wanted to say was children learn from us when they are little. They are born with their personalities. When they are adults, we can't pamper them, change them. I've figured out once their 15, 16, you can recognize their personalities, but your can't change the way they believe. And the WORST thing you can do is baby them now, listen to 'I'm sick', I've had such a hard life.' Look at the the biggest figures in our history. Did they have someone pampering them? Neither did my Daddy, my hero. He pulled himself up and did everything by himself. He never even received Social Security, and some of my last memories are working with him.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE .. its happy sunday hope everyone is doing their best.. big hug to one and all
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi everyone,
          Have to be quick, It was mothers day yesterday had a good day sober watch crazies at the cinema, son bought me George Foreman Grill,(at least it was not a iron:H) guess who used it first my son....it a good way of cooking healthier.... Daughter got me perfume
          Plus i treated myself again got The collection of Benidorm video's...having a good laugh watching them.

Have a lovely day ALL.x
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

good morning .. ihis time change thingy got me for a loop.. well thats great catch22 happy belated mom day .. well just stop in to say have a great monday

Comment

OoooooH, Catch, sounds like a wonderful day! I still have a pair of furry red dice my son brought me from a trip. I'd jokingly said I'd always wanted some of them to hang on my rear-view mirror, and when he brought them to me I couldn't help but be touched by his action. I have them hanging above my computer today, they meant so much to me. It's lovely to have your children think of things that will make you happy.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well had a great day today and ruby the truck ha=s new tire's .. found a steal 323.00 for all four.. mount and bal.. made my day and wel worth working this pass weekend and looks like its going to be a good week with work .. well have a great night and day tomorrow got an early start .. love and hugs to one and all

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  Mr T......glad you got a good week of work my hubby got a good week of work to! so im happy
                  Ruby... I have keeep all the little cards my kids have made when they were little in a shoe box in the bottom of the draw.
                  MA... hope all is well with you.:l
                  The weather here is nice the sun is out.... put the clothes in the washing machine but forgot to put the washing machine on so i cant hang them out to dry now. so im going to put the machine on now!

Have a great day everyone, im off to work for 5hrs dont want to be late have to clock in.
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

[img][/IMG] Got my my ass in gear....Ha! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Got my asses in gear ! IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Got my ass in gear !! Ha! IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

ha is his name jack .. lol well had another great day and did alot and very tire.. thankx catch did you start the washer.. ruby baby where are you .. cowgal hope all is going good and i think we are missing a few well hope all report in soon love and hugs to one and all have a great day tomorrow

Comment

back and 100%

I am all well, sorry to be MIA for so long, but all is well, FINALLY, well, that is lie................ended up in ER this AM cuz started vomiting at 4:45AM, didn't finish my shift at work, but got a ride to ER from wonderful loving coworker, thing I love about my job :upset: (almost the only!!!??) not really, but the long hours make it drag.......................

unable to get online on PC at work too, so cannot chat or get here............................it will be fixed soon tho...................................

love u guys, :l :h hope all is well, thanks for the ASS, IAD!!! gave me a little giggle, after a sucky day...................................AF is the way to be..............................!!! YAY!!!

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi everyone,
                              MR T the clothes are still in the washer need to put it on again....the weather looks good today.
                              MA.... It good to see u post, hope the p.c is wroking soon, and take it easy.
                              Ian dont know about getting the ass in gear looks like the jaw is in gear.

Today im not looking forward to my counselling sessions, last friday they had me angry, laughing and crying all in 1hr they might say to me i dont need no more sessions gone through all my emotions in one day. You know when they say if you cant cry, laugh well i did both....no really they keep on changing things we can only go once a week instead of twice a week, this poor guy was his second day god knows how he feels about the changes he had a seizure in the corridor during the tea break, it was like a circus everyone up in arms not very happy, me and this guy that was sitting next to me were just laughing couldn't believe what was going on. i said we should be on the t.v give the whole world a laugh at the Nhs expense. This other guy that comes that is in a ward in hosiptal comes out twice a week to go to these sessions, it his day out, that got me thinking of my brother and thats why i got angry with the nhs and started to cry if only they got to the root of my brother depression he would be still alive today. i can remember when we all went as a family group sessions for my brother, but my dad soon put a Stop to that , he didn't want them to find out that the root of my brother depression was all because of my dad it was that simple now why couldn't the doctors have the brains to realise this No but instead they just give him medication after medication and injections after injections until his kidney could not take no more and packed up on him after 11years.
                              off to bed hope i get out on the right side and feel in a good mood.

Comment

It me again, im even more then ever, come back from group sessions not sure if its my last day or how many weeks i got lift...(.they are runnning out of chairs to sit down on they will have to order some more chairs maybe the fold up ones) they are advertising are CAT (community alcohol team) group in the chemist .... i thought you had to go through the channels like your GP.... dont make sense advertising it and then the goverment is cutting the amount of weeks down that you can attend. Not worth going to in the first place, well at least its more then 7weeks then other boroughs.
                                Sorry to go on and on and on
                                just feel like mix-up feelings today it could or maybe the little accident i had yesterday from work i ran into a bike round the corner i was not looking where i was going im alright, just hurt my arm and face a litttle bit...... next time when i ran must remember not to run, stop and look and not look behind me when someone trying to talk to me......Oh i think i better stop here!!! it dont take that much to me as you can seen from my post. Hope 2morrow is a better day for me dont know why but feeling a bit sorry for myself......

L:hve 2u all.x

Comment

Working...
                                X