Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA, you've come so far. I know you can 'whup' this problem. Gotta go sleep now. GD got a new rabbit, and they're coming tomorrow!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby.............and Alice grew 10 feet tall ! ha!.........IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

If it starts talking to me, I'm OUTTA THERE!! :H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

just a quik hello and out the door enjoy everyone
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Funny

I just saw Alice in Wonderland, was advised to by my counselor, very good w/ some deep messages....... Off to work, blah!! Enjoy your bunny!!! At least I have a job, that gets me thru every nite, this is my 3 day stretch, just so I stay af I can handle it w/ good sleep each day!!

Love u guys!!!!! MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Someone asked about last night on chat, MA. I was glad to tell them you are working hard on living your new life. Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone. I'm going out to play in the dirt in a little. It's 70F (21.1 C) today. SO nice after such a rough winter.
              sigpic

Comment

That's just wonderful Ruby......40 Degrees and raining here...Crap, will Spring ever come ! ha! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hello to all that have their asses in gear!!!
                  I am still around and in gear as well. Feeling very lonely today which is never good for me. The younger kid is with his Dad all weeeknd.
                  I am however, looking forward to tomorrow. We are taking a road trip to Orlando to spend two days visiting with the older son and maybe going to Sea World. Not sure why I am still feeling the lonliness although I do think that I have isolated myself for so long I am unsure how to get back out and make new friends. I still tend to do alot of reading and not too much getting out. Sounds like I know what I need to work on.
                  Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Weather here is cloudy and going to be raining soon so it is another day of books and some cleaning. Hope weather gets better tomorrow.

Comment

Cloudy
                    Feels Like:77 ?F
                    Barometer:30.02 in and rising
                    Humidity:79 %
                    Visibility:10 mi
                    Dewpoint:68 ?F
                    Wind:SE 15 mph
                    Sunrise:7:16 AM
                    Sunset:7:35 PM
                    75?High: 78? Low: 71?

but why do i fel like i want to go back to bed and stay there ... woke up three times and bitching and this and thats .. very draining

Comment

time great to see you and as for getting out there you will know the right time .. just kep o doing your best gitl im so proud of you ..

Comment

T-Rog, hope you feel better! Time, now's the TIME to remember what your interest were before you lost TIME for yourself. Have fun in Orlando; I can't wait to take all my grands down there this year. Maybe you can give me some tips on where to stay? Get out there and enjoy yourself!
                        sigpic

Comment

Roger, you are the most awesome person I have ever met in my life! You give so much to helping and encouraging others! :grouptrophy: You deserve to be so happy and I want that so bad for you! I'm thankful you are going to Orlando and I hope you have an awesome time! We all love and appreciate you so very much! Love ya, Vicki :yourespecial:
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

now that made me laugh im not going to orlando.. timetochange is going .. but thats sweet and thank you vicky

Comment

T.....hope your panties are all dry know after that priase.... ! ! Ha! Have you heard form our Aussie friend Down under ! LOL IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

lol

Good to check in and see you all happy and joking..................doing well today, working again tonight, but that is ok, have lots to do to keep me happy and busy.................

Hope all is well w/ you all, hugs and love, :l :h

MA
                                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                                X