Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time

Hope you are alright Time, hang in there, loneliness is not good for me either....................love you, call me if u need to.

Much love,:l :h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Well, then. Let's have another plan, Rog! How about we go out on that beautiful boat of yours and watch the sunset? Lucky Sue and adorable you! :kewl:
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Sure Sick a beautifull ride ! ha!( Rodger is my buddy ...he under stands ! Ha!) IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I showed my boys the pics of your boat, T, and they where SO impressed! Hope you get to meet them next visit.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby
            You and the grandkids will love Orlando. I will definetly help with your hotel. I hope the weather is good for my trip. Bad weather in Orlando really can ruin a trip.

MA hope you have a good night at work. I have no idea how you stay awake. I guess staying busy helps.

Comment

kool ruby glad they like it and iad let that jackass go or at least give him some ors lol
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Jackass is still around T ha! Just give him something to eat he'll be all right ! Ha! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

time

Time. that is the hardest thing about this job, staying awake.................everything else is pretty easy, but management here is rough, so wondering how long I will be here???!!! I am going to visit south africa (safe part) in 3 weeks..............have a contract under way to illustrate a book, the writer is there, cannot wait!!

already contacted the consulate in case anything happens, going w/ a gal who is the editor of the book.........

MA:l :h

Comment

Hiya Everyone,
                    looks like everyone doing ok
                    Ruby love the photo, which one is you in the pic? funny i got my old photo's out on friday dont know why, well i do a picture always tells a story if the persons happy.( my brother never was God Bless him) When my dad use to take a pic he always wanted use in a straight line he use to get angry because one of us use to move.
                    Mr T my weekend dont do much, but always keep away from the danger zone and stay in the comfort zone. did go AA meeting and had a right belly laugh saturday morning.
                    Wow MA south africa love to go there, lucky you.
                    clocks went frontward in the uk, so no more winter blues for me, i do like the light and long evenings, glad im not going on holiday this year!

My buddy (dog) not feeling well :upset: have to take her to the vets, she the only one that listens to me and understand me, she keeping her distances not eating and shaking she in pain. I have this horrible sick feeling in my stomach, i hope it nothing serious.

Everyone enjoy your day to the full.x
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Good morning!!!

Hey all, catch, great to seeu doing so well, day 4 for me as I am starting over since last Thurs I drank, sad & lonely & worried, not beating myself up but still not feeling good, need to sleep really bad, hope I can all day since I work again all night tonight?! I don't like 3 12 hr shift in a row, 2 is hard enough!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day, I will be in dreamland, literally!

MA:h

Comment

Hey Kickers! Guess I'd better solve the mystery of the picture - its just one from the web, but I thought it was beautiful. I buy old pictures every chance I get. (ask T, if it's old, I want it! Anything!) I also collect cast iron cookware, glass paperweights, Coca-cola items, old dishes, bowls, cups & saucers, and basically anything from the '40's and before.
                        I've got a sick grandbaby here with me today. Breaks my heart to see her little droopy eyes, and see her shivering with fever. I've done nothing but hold her today. Nothing else is more important than making a little one feel better. After I gave her some Motrin, and she started to feel better, we looked up info on building a chicken coop and researched the kind of chickens we want. She has a new rabbit (that makes 3 in the family now), and we're planning to buy some miniature goats. Busy, busy, no time to drink!!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rog, hope you are feeling better and have a great day! Ruby, hope your grandbaby feels better. I know you are going to enjoy your trip to Orlando with them! I love your saying "busy busy no time to drink!" IAD, love the pic of the jackass in the boat! Catch, glad the winter blues are over. Get outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine! I hope your doggy is feeling better! My pomerania is my best friend, too. She loves me unconditionally and licks away my tears! Cowgal, sounds like an awesome trip! I hope you enjoy it and get some rest! I am feeling great! Life is so wonderful without alcohol! Noticing things I've never noticed before: the beauty of nature and the awesome world we live in! I hope everyone has a wonderful day...love, live and laugh! Love you all, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

SOS, you are SUCH a welcome addition to this thread and the whole site. Your success, and insights, so far brighten my day!
                            MA, wish I was travelling somewhere exotic, but that's another couple of years off, when Hubs retire. But then, we'll have to have someone to look after our menagerie. Rog, are you good with goats??
                            sigpic

Comment

hello everyone im doing ok right now .. just a kick back day .. well ruby bahhhha ..lol from what i hear they take care of themselfs and great for high grass area just let them free and watch them at work .. well enjoy
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh, MOMMA!

Gotta get me some of these. :H
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6u4RAd_1M0[/video]]YouTube - Fainting Goats Montage
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X