Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now you have created TWO monsters
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Don't tell Roberta where you got it! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Two headed monsters ! Ha

?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Great work, Roger. IAD, where in the world did you get that pic of me? Ruby, you're awesome! See ya in PB world, MB! Ya'll got me so into new stuff, I got messed up on "my days". I'm 73 days sober with 7 slip ups! See, this counting days makes you stupid! I'm done! I'm just "an acoholic that don't drink"! Getting worried about Mary Anne. When I talked with her last, she was having a bad day. Has anyone heard from her? I may call her.
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Haven't heard or seen. She is fragile, SOS. We have to keep in touch. Wish I'd gotten Zak to give me his number.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

She was on FB last night at 7:30 EST.
              sigpic

Comment

Not on your life!!!

I would never leave you all, you are my my lifeline.................you all should know that!!!!! I have just been busy as can be today, did I miss yesterday too????

I am doing wonderfully today, in a good place............both physically and mentally, being mentored by someone who has been there, not in aa either, but am going to a meeting tonight................loved all the laughs btw, you guys r great!!!:H :H

i need photobucket to put my signature photo back up???? it just disappeared and won't come back??!!! Going riding tomorrow, YEAH!! Larry said I could ride any time, using my saddles I gave to him................what a joy!!!! loving life in spite of all the bad news learned today.................David failing some classes, a bunch of unexcused absences..........ex called me and said horrible things............I am NOT taking his calls anymore w/my lawyer's advice, u name it it happened today and I am still ok, definitely not going to drink over any of it, that is for sure.........................

Love you all, w/ all my heart..............SOS, T, Mamabear, Ruby (not fragile anymore, hopefully getting stronger and stronger!!! YAY), IAD(lol w/ all your posts!!)spudduck(if i messed up your name sorry, memory not the best)...................anyone else that i missed, please forgive me.................xoxoxo:h :h

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

So glad you are feeling better and having a great day, Mary Anne! I really enjoyed talking with you. We aren't very far from each other, so yeah, let's get together. My brother has a condo in Destin. Let's all get together there after your trip, MA. Rog and Ruby, you can make it, can't you? Anyone else live between MS and FL? Let's do it! We'll have fun without the booze! Gotta run, so much to do to get ready. Remember I will be away until next Wed. so don't think I've crawled back into the "brown bottle". If you haven't read it, it was a post by hippie called the brown bottle, you gotta read it! Love you all. Check in when I can.
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I can make it ....I live in North Florida...OMG..it would be so fun...BE STRONG VICKY....we love you...glad to hear you are ok MA...I used to show horses...a VERY long time ago..english saddles...jumps and all...

Comment

Mama Bear....my daughter loves horses. She is a member of the Equistrian Club at the Univ. of MD. She also is involved with the MD theraputic Riding Ass. Studing to be a vet at UMD. IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am so impressed AND so jealous!!!!
                        as my friend Spam would say....GOOD ON YOU!!!

Comment

I am so bummed....just had my son in here trying to turn him on to Tom Petty and Bruce Springsteen and he rolled his eyes...I think I will go hang myself....:upset::upset:

Comment

Mama....it's a slow process......My oldest has always played this weird hard stuff ! I mean Slipnot...etc. Then he comes around and tells me that he bought this Rush CD.......and he likes Hank Williams !?! Go Fiqure ! Ha!...IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

well well cowgal so glad to hear you are staying busy and going riding tomorrow .. have fun girl
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi to all my best buddies at MWO. Glad that all seem to be doing well. I am doing good too. Had a great trip to Orlando last week and the older son was home this week. He is back at school now. I have a weekend with no lkids and that used to upset me and now I am so looking forward to it.
                                Have a good weekend everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X