Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHOS READY TO get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today was my 23th Wedding Anniversary....Ended up dragging my two sons with us for dinner. My daughter was smart enough to find something else to do. Ha! Oh well.....it's hard to get rid of the kids...Ha! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

WELL HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BUDDY and lock the doors and have a great evening
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

yeah!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY IAD, yay, that is awesome to have and love someone that long...........great for you!!!!:goodjob:

love and hugs,:l :h

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi Everyone.

Mr t i love the new thread name so :thumbs: up for me
          Ian glad you fix it i can see the pic now really see it, got my glasses on. And Happy Anniversary to you both.

my pc is running slow and im running late, did go on a shopping therapy yesterday wont be doing that again in a hurry because now i got to check my bank balance and see what damage ive done to my account. BUT i did get a really nice necklace from magnolia, it got turquoise blue and pearl little beads. what else did i get the list goes on.
          Have to go, going to a follow up meeting session, i have to come back later and read through the post probably. L:hve 2u all.x:l
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

love u too

We all love you dearly too Catch!!!! shopping therapy is good, but can be dangerous, did some of that last week, but makes me feel good.............so it is ok!

lots of love, :l :h

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
            X