Army Thread 3rd JFev 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;800589 wrote: and then there's the 6 Nations Rugby, then the Winter Olympics, then the World Cup and throw a bit of Crown Green bowling
    Didn't I see something about someone going for "kitchen duty" just a few minutes ago??:scratchinhead: As in...:strawberry::egg::cupajoe::chef: feeding the football fans...
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nite Everybody...

See you on the morrow.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;800597 wrote: Nite Everybody...

See you on the morrow.
        Night Tippers...

Comment

Bye Tip, Stirly I need to check my geography I thought any mountains of note were on the mainland. Mind you I do remember that long walk up from the port in santorini many years ago.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi KTab, Stirly and JC! Nighters, Tip, sorry I missed you.

I'm meeting Grim tomorrow...really exciting, don't you think?
            Stirly, which island do you live on..I've only been to Mykenos(sp?)

Comment

KTAB;800602 wrote: Bye Tip, Stirly I need to check my geography I thought any mountains of note were on the mainland. Mind you I do remember that long walk up from the port in santorini many years ago.
              KTAB, the big mountains are on the mainland. We live on the mainland about 40 kilometres from the centre of Athens. There are some fairly high mountains in our area. The ones my sons go to are northwest of Athens and another is in the northern area of the Pelopones. There very good ski slopes and the one especially has the latest equipment and the trip up to the top slope is quite fast so you aren't waiting at bottom of the mountain 45 minutes to get back up the top. I may go with them one time and give snowboarding a try. I tried wind sailing a couple of times on the island of Zakynthos. Only problem was that I could stand up and balance okay but it was the turning that was difficult so I ended going in the same direction - out to sea and they had to send a young guy on a skiff to bring back Somewhat humiliating but fun!!

Comment

Nighters to you all. It's getting close to bed time. Hope you all have a lovely:boxer: evening wherever you are and whatever you are up to...:rockon: Stirly's off to dream land:catroll:

Comment

Hello gang...
                  Have I missed everyone ????
                  :upset::upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Working...
                  X