4th day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th day

I am on my 4th day and was craving something, probably AL. So I got some Jolly Ranchers. They seem to help. Feeling pretty good right now. I am going to stay with it this time. Yes I am.

Anyone want to join me?

Tempted

4th day

keep at it tempted,you have alots of support & advice here,keep posting and letting us know how your getting on. .one day at a time.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

4th day

8th Day

Hello All,

It is my 8th day and I am hanging in there. I even went through the weekend without AL. It is the first time I have gone through a weekend without AL in so long I can't even remember.

I really think I can do this now!!! I ate a little too much this weekend but I walked a lot too so that may have balanced out my eating. Not really overweight anyway but I am trying to lose a few more pounds to feel comfortable.

I have to go to a funeral this week but we have been expecting this death for a while - cancer related on my hubby's side. It is our uncle and he was a very good man. He suffered and tried different experimental treatments. He will be missed.

I also went to church yesterday before we found out about the death.

I am going to really make it this time. I know I can.

Thank you for your support.

Tempted.:thanks:

Comment

4th day

Hi, Tempted. GREAT job on being AF for 8 days and the weekend!!! You are going to make it this time....just keep saying that!! I am sorry about your Uncle ...sounds like he was a special man. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and congratulations.

Grateful.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

4th day

Thank you so much Grateful.

Comment

4th day

Hi 4th,

Congrats on day 8AF. I also made it to day 8 today. I still have some pretty big cravings. Actually the first one around 5pm is BIG. If I fight that first craving of the day off then I know I can probably succeed the evening.

My sympathies go out to you. Sorry to hear about you Uncle.

Keep strong. I am glad you are feeling good and confident to conquer this and be AF.

I have felt strong until the last day or two where I feel like giving in. I wasn't expecting it to be quite this hard at day 8 but I'm making it. Hoping the AL Beast will loosen his grip a little, it's tiring.

Keep up the good work and enjoy the Jolly Ranchers! :goodjob:

Comment

4th day

9th Day today

Yes it is so hard. I am on my 9th day and it is not so hard but today I feel a little anxiety because of some things going on in my life. Is it worth it? Yes I think it is worth it. I have a feeling my hubby is cheating on me or wants to so things are not really steady for me right now.

I am going to be strong though and not give in to the AL. Just went to get me something to eat for lunch to eat at my desk and thought I would post.

I also feel a little inadequate. My friend that used to be my best friend that I have known since I was 5 is dating my high school sweetheart. Yes I know I am married and it should not bother me but it does.

I think she flaunts it in front of my face on facebook but I have to pretend it does not bother me.

Oh well stuff happens. The thing of it is, he looked me up first and found out I was married.

Tempted.

Comment

Working...
              X