Sober Woman: A Poem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, Sara! I had had the same idea of a brewing poem regarding the changes I am also making in my Life. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

MauMcL;804079 wrote: Nice, Sara! I had had the same idea of a brewing poem regarding the changes I am also making in my Life. Thank you for sharing.
      Thanks MauMcL...Hope you'll share it with us if that poem comes to fruition! Maybe we could start a poetry thread! I bet there are a lot of MWO members with poetry inside them!
      "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

THIS POEM IS SAVING MY LIFE.

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I HAVE IT POSTED ON MY FRIDGE. I JUST COMPLETED 2AF. THIS POEM HAD SUCH AN IMPACT ON ME. IT REALLY INSPIRED ME. I AM THRILLED AND SOO HAPPY.
        SARA --THANK YOU AGAIN,
        M22

:thanks:

Comment

How powerful, thank you really thank you
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I loved it!

Comment

Eve11;803235 wrote: Sara,

What a beautiful poem. Can we not all relate? How foolish we feel the next day when we've been too silly or our kids have said "You told me that last night!! Don't you remember?"

:l
              Eve11
              god I hated that
              never again!!

Comment

Working...
              X