Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid Atlantic hit with at least 28 of snow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And here WE all are sweating our arses off in 40 deg heat.....where's that happy medium ?:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tony, while I was at the cabin last week it snowed 3 times. It's rare for us to get 3 snows all winter in Georgia! Be sure you have plenty of bread and milk!!! LOL
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

we had an inch a few weeks ago and everything came to a stansdstill here, trains schools, roads, stay warm and safe xx Twitch

Comment

IAD-I'm here in the snow too just north of you in PA....not looking forward to the blizzard conditions. They are saying this is going to be a record breaking winter! Lucky us.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Wow IAD & Grateful that sounds rough.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

More good news: They're predicting an unusually active tornado season this spring, and a hotter thanusual summer. I'm digging my shelter now!
              And you have to wonder..........
              WASHINGTON (AP) — If snow keeps 230,000 government employees home for the better part of a week, will anyone notice? With at least another foot of snow headed for Washington, Philadelphia and New York, we're about to find out. The federal government in the nation's capital has largely been shut down since Friday afternoon, when a storm began dumping up to 3 feet of snow in some parts of the region. Offices were remaining closed at least through Wednesday.

So far, the effects have been negligible. Many essential government services are performed at offices around the country, and about 85 percent of federal employees work outside the Washington region anyway. Others were working from home despite the snow. An IRS spokeswoman said tax returns should not be affected.

"Anything that is critical is going to get done," said Linda Springer, a former director of the Office of Personnel Management, which oversees the federal work force of nearly 2 million workers.

David Fiore, who works for the federal government's Export-Import Bank of the U.S., stocked up on groceries Tuesday in Washington and said he planned to do some work from home, including a 2 p.m. conference call.

"They're open in Turkey. I'm getting e-mails from Morocco," he said. "The work goes on."

And Tony, I'd DEF like to see you styling some day-glow britches!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

SNOW SNOW SNOW in MD

Yes we are getting killed with snow. And it is coming down in buckets!!! Oh my goodness. And we may get more on Sunday! We are definitely NOT used to this in Baltimore.
                :snowflake:

Comment

I am SNOW-VER-IT!
                  AF Since April 20, 2008
                  4 Years!!!
                  :lilheart:

Comment

Me too M3, me too!!!!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X