Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

What no thread yet, whats going on??
    I nearly started it when I got out of bed at 4.30 am thinking it was two hours later. Stayed up for half an hour then went back to bed like any normal human bean would. I get back up and still no sign. I dunno whats this place coming to.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Oh and a good morning greeting all those who visit here today :welcome:

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Morning KT and all the Army. Hopefully the sleep fairy was being generous last night KT.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Hi Opal long time no see (so to speak) Busy day yesterday so I had a long soak in a hot bath and went to bed early. Forgot to set my built in alarm clock. TG broken sleep was never a problem for me, although I reckon a good amount of it was blacking out. I very occasionally cant sleep now but only when my brain is spinning 100 miles an hour. Yeh I am amazed it can go that fast too. Hows things, you must be getting quite a bump now?

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Sleep is definately not a problem for me at the mo.:H But I may make the most of it for now. Bump is definately increasing, by the day, it seems at times. Have passed the half way mark so I'm counting down now instead of up, 17 weeks to go PG. Hows things with yourself KT?

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Could you people please stop taunting us with mention of long soaks in hot baths? Can't remember the last time I had one.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Thats for sure Opal, ah the sleepless nights to come Enjoy your bed rest while you can.

Things are a bit up and down at the moment tbh but sure once I am this side of the turf I am happy

Err Tawny poo eee uch:
              Only jesting, always lovely to see you oh wise one.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Morning Opal, KT, Hawney and all who stop by for sustenance Army style,
                Err, Opal........Excuse my ignorance, and wondering if i'm reading right......Are you pregnant?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

KT, does your brain really spin that fast? :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Hi Mr. G. Prob not but it feels like it at times. Maybe it is my head that spins a la 'the exorcist'

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Oooo eee - mega chunder.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Ah yes, i remember the occassional exorcist style multicoloured 'projectile', back in the day! :H
                        Hope you are well.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Good evening to you Tawny and Mr G. Yes Mr G your eyes don't decieve you, baby due June 7th. Now if we can get baby to agree to that and not 2 weeks later, we'll be flying.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Morning KT,Opal and Evening TF and Mr G,

Bit late this morning had to scrape the ice of me PC.

This babe can't be late,Opal. I'm not spending a whole ?10 to come over to meet a bump
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Oh Opal....Wow! Congratulation's. I'm thrilled for you. And that baby's lucky to have someone like you. Best wishes......

Comment

Working...
                              X