• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

hi all,hows things?

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Morning JC!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Morning Limer's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Hey limers,
          hows the job?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

its ok, Inearly killed my back lifting someone into her chair, shes paralazed on the left, they should be training me first I think

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

today im visiting a man with alzheimers , we will see how that goes. Tell you tho, makes me feel apprecitive for been 'young'!

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

my cars on the blink as well, it is 20 yrs old I suppose so back on the bus for me....moan, moan, moan , moan, moan!!

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Thanks Mr G. HI and bye JC and Limers, time to get to work.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

limers;803718 wrote: its ok, Inearly killed my back lifting someone into her chair, shes paralazed on the left, they should be training me first I think
                    Too right limers, when my ma had to be lifted she had 2 carers.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

well sure we will see how it all goes, im on a 4 wek trial, if its not working for me then I will go back to minding kids! lol! My back is fine now, im not fucking it up for noone. Im sure there is a way to do it but I dont know it!

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

can you not ask some of the other carers, I'm sure there must be a way
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Im going to today Jc, thanks. Right , I better go and get ready, see you later.

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

laters limers,
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

yo

KTAB;803695 wrote: What no thread yet, whats going on??
                              I nearly started it when I got out of bed at 4.30 am thinking it was two hours later. Stayed up for half an hour then went back to bed like any normal human bean would. I get back up and still no sign. I dunno whats this place coming to.
                              hi K T,little attitude this morning hahaahha,i was also up early and fell back to sleep till almost 5am,that si normal for me,i did notice yesterdays tthread a lot of people were sleep deprived,ive lerned ove rthe last while[years] and i can do it more now cause im off,sleep whenmy body tells me to,i no a lot of you have youngins,somtimes like many here do settle the kids down and the usband or partners you have and tell them,not asking,you need sleep,even as my wife says 5 minutes goes a long way,specially living with me,thnx for starting the thread gyco ill stop yakkin hahaha

Comment

Army thread Wed 10th Feb

Hi Gyco, I am back for my lunchtime lurk. A little nana nap this afternoon would be sweet but alas I wont get one. Woa is me....
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X