Army thread Thur 11th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to get some rest today. Been a very exhausting week, physically and emotionally.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And are you having any success?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

A little. I've not even finished unpacking my car since I got back Sat night, too many new problems popping up.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Awww, Rubes. I know it sounds trite, but things will settle again.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I know, Tip. Just been a rugged beginning to 2010. Now I suspect since this cold has settled in my chest, I've either fractured a rib again or have pleurisy. The hits just keep on coming! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Best to see a doctor, don't you think?

I'm going to bid you a good night, Rubes. I'm always pooped by the time Thursday comes along.

Take good care of yourself, OK?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Sure thing, Tip. Get some rest. Later!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Ruby, Tip Grim, stirly, JC LJand the troops,

Just got back home from a merting...hope someone is still up to talk?

Comment

Hiya Birdy - are you still about?
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi Zeppie,

Thank goodness your'e here!!

Apart from Grim, I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone on this thread...its been so quiet:upset:

Comment

What's up Birdie

Comment

I've just PM'd a message to you. I have had a great but very busy 2 weeks, and it has been wonderful meeting Grim...he is such a sweet and gracious young man~!

Otherwise, just a bit lacking in sleep and missing the hubby! And my daughter and gorgeous grandaughter!!

Comment

Are you having trouble sleeping too? It must be getting near midnight over there.

Comment

Zeps,

I never sleep that well away from Tony...after 35 yrs, but I have also been getting back lateish from meetings, because it has been the first visit in ages here, and I have had a lot to do And I just really wanted to chat when I got home each day/night! Most nights, I was too late!:upset:

I ROFL(is that right?) about dear Fat Tony:H

Comment

Did you receive my e-mail?

Comment

Working...
                                X