Army thread Thur 11th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Rubes-we both have 4 yr old grandchildren...didn't know that before tonight..I'm totally in love with my little girl, and wish I had more!!! Any gender will do!!!

Comment

yes it sounds like somewhere in Blenheim, which is up the top of the South island. Christchurch is a bit further south than that maybe 250km.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

We had all girls before Jack was born, then daughter adopted Riley. They are SO much fun. Jack's younger, but MUCH bigger, and he looks after Riley so sweetly. Riley is sort of tender; we don't know what he may have gone through in his first year of life, but it wasn't good. Both parents were drug addicts, put him off on anyone who would take him. They are my little men now.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Talking to myself again, I forget sometimes that many of you are in the middle of your busy day

Comment

That's great Rubes, maybe I will have a grandson 1 day!!!

rubywillow;804378 wrote: We had all girls before Jack was born, then daughter adopted Riley. They are SO much fun. Jack's younger, but MUCH bigger, and he looks after Riley so sweetly. Riley is sort of tender; we don't know what he may have gone through in his first year of life, but it wasn't good. Both parents were drug addicts, put him off on anyone who would take him. They are my little men now.

Comment

I'm still here Birdie

Comment

Zeppie, I must get to bed...later start in the morning, but feel tired..did you get my e-mail ?

Comment

Sweet dreams Birdie, haven't checked my mail yet

Comment

Time for me to feed the big hounds. Later, Gators!!!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

take care rubes

Comment

Goodnight Starty, Rubes and Zeppie...sleep well...and thanks for the chat. XXX.

Comment

anytime Birdie

Comment

I love reading your posts, everyone. You all sound like you're good friends.

What with the time difference, I only get to read these once you are asleep.

I'm over in PommieLand in your summer, so perhaps I can get into the conversations when I am in the right timezone.

Spam x

Comment

Working...
                            X