:cheering:

Great going catch.

J x

:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR CATCH 22!

I was looking at your posts from about 30 days ago. Could you have imagined when you posted this that you would have come this far?? Congratulations, love! You are on your way!

"There everyone.!

Looks like everyone is wrapping up warm MA im HERE !!!! BUT NOT ALL DAY

Got through day 2 was really hard being stress out at work.... it looks like all the people were stocking up in the supermaket just in case they got snow in.....customers lossing there temper with our self service machines and i felt like lossing my temper with them.(all on my own with 6 self service tills no wonder poeple walkout without paying not got eyes at the bad of my head)
      Anyway see this guy i used to know at my old job on shift work going back over 20years ago, i can remember some of the people at work saying his a Alcoholic and use to laugh at him saying all he needs is one drop of AL and that would be it...... Hmmm little did i know that i ended up being addicted to AL....( come to think of it i bet im not the only one from that work place).I Said hello to him and said what is he doing now he said his retired wow he looks really good for his age could tell by his face he doesn't drink no more must be over 20years sober.......
      my daughter at home because the school is closed because of the snow, still in bed sleeping mind you i got up and went back to bed once i know the school was closed...
      Was watching Big Brother the other night listening to Stephen Baldwin AA prayer got me thinking.......HERE GOES !!!

God grant me to surrender to expect the things,
      I cannot change,
      The courage to change the things i can,
      and the wisdom to know the differents.

what a beauitful thought.

see u all another day ! Take care All and keep lovely and WARM.."__________________
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR CATCH 22!

So very well done catch!!! BRAVO!!! :l
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

30 DAYS AF FOR CATCH 22!

Catch22, big congratulations to you on 30 days AF!!!!! It a is wonderful feeling, isn't it? Here's to many, many, many more!!!!! :happy::yay::wd::banana::wave::banana:
          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
          X