Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 days

Hello All,

Today is my 11th day. I think about AL less often now. I am so tired of analyzing things in my head. I had a terrible morning. I was ill to my daughter. She is spoiled but that is my fault and I should not be so ill to her.

My hubby asked if I want to go to bike week in May but I really don't think it is a good idea for me to go there. So I am just going to turn it down for now.

I am still hanging in there and physically feeling much better.

11 days

Hi, Tempted. Congratulations on 11 days-that is wonderful. I'm sure your daughter will forgive you...I think it's normal to be moody for a little while after giving up alcohol but that will pass. You are on the right path and you should be proud of yourself. I hope you stay close here.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

11 days

thank you Grateful. I am staying close. I don't like to post at home but I can at work. At home, they know I am not drinking, but I don't want them to know everything. It is kind of private what I like to post. I can vent about home life and they don't have to know aobut it.

thank you for listening.

Comment

11 days

So glad you found us, Tempted. I DO understand about bike week. Yes, this is your private place, and you seem to have found what many of us have; that this is the one place we can tell all, and still be loved.There is no judgement here. Congratulations on your 11 days - that is FABULOUS! I hope to see and hear from you often here. WELCOME!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

11 days

Hiya Tempted - congrats on your 11 days - Well Done.

I am sure as you tick up more AF days you will start feeling better and your relationship with your daughter will improve too.

Welcome to MWO
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
          X